Reviews for Will You Remember Me?
siddika chapter 30 . 1/20/2007
A very good job.
youpin chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
FANTASTIC STORY.
EnchantedKorean chapter 30 . 5/26/2006
o...pretty good story! loved it! wow...i love how everything all fits together!
Mimerz chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
I love it so far!
Catticus chapter 30 . 8/22/2005
The second time around is always better. Lovely story, the plot was good:D. cheers
Gypsy Pen chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
like it so far, i've got a lot more to read, but i'm looking foward to it.
anatidaephobiac chapter 30 . 5/22/2004
Definitely enjoyed that story... you truely made the amnesia aspect work spectacularly... Awesome story, I will definitely be reading the Nat spinoff.
brownbear chapter 30 . 2/17/2004
yah yah yah yah! i LOVE happy endings! before i had thought that the story was over but as i was going through my reviews i saw that this one was green i that really surprised me! anywho, i loved this story! you did an amazing job! congrats! :)
b.b
Mackenzie Louise chapter 30 . 2/1/2004
OMG! You have no IDEA how much I LOVE this story! It was absolutely fantastic! Beautifully written, emotion expressed perfectly, events described visually! This is absolutely perfect! You even made me cry, especially with Chapter 29; I couldn't even come to this chapter immediately because I just needed to have the good cry. I love Ethan's character, I love Nat's character (despite his faults), I love Aimee's character, I love Audrey's character, and I love Matt's (despite how small) character! Okay, to make a long list short, I loved EVERYBODY'S character! You have a lot of talent, though I can't be the only one to have told you that!
deb chapter 30 . 1/13/2004
I liked Nat and Jane better!
FrenzyFan78 chapter 30 . 1/5/2004
Thanks so much for the review! I'll try REALLY hard to update again soon... but I can't promise anything. I thought I ought to review some of your stuff. I like doing that to people who review mine. Yeah. I actually planned to stop reading at chapter 10, but I got hooked. Bad me. Now I've been tying up the phone line for forever! So I better go. I'll read For A Reason soon!
*~FrenzyFan78~*
Thanks for the advice on deleting chapters! I feel so dumb; I didn't scroll to the right! The remove link was right there! Lol. ¡Adiós!
Ashley the Fair chapter 30 . 12/9/2003
First off: What the hell is this Bianca crap? Who is Bianca? Anyways...
What did I steal? Or go "completely over that border"?
Have you never heard of John Doe? Jane Doe is the feminine form of that used for people who don't know their identity. Or when they find dead bodies w/o ID, they call them: "John/Jane Doe." Seriously, if you're going to flame someone, flame them right. Don't come off as a huge moron. Although flamers usually do. Yet, I did have a laugh when I read that crap. Hehe. Stupidity amuses me.
~Ashley
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 30 . 12/9/2003
Great job with this story! I love this story and I love the fact that Aimee and Ethan got married in the end! They're meant for each other!
Ethan is hott!
Luv and good work
Ashley
All people named Ashley rock!-! LOL
P.S. The people that flamed you suck! Dont listen to them. You rock!
Bianca hater chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
You sure your name is Ashley and not Bianca?
Little Mermaid chapter 30 . 12/8/2003
now it's really, truly done. there's nothing else left to write. that's it. it's all over. oh wells. let's hear about what happened to nathan
275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »