Reviews for you deserved it
Indicates chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is a nice story, but you'll be surprised that 9 out of 10 school shooters do not have these thoughts of 'you deserved it' like this one here. They aren't depressed, they have plenty of friends; the reason they do these things are because they're psychopaths. They think they have the power to chose who lives or dies, and they rarely do go after those who 'deserve it' because they weren't the victims. They kill themselves because they don't want to take the responsibility of their actions. Sure, there might be school shooters who truly went insane with the system of life, but they're so few and far between.

~Snuffie
MuchLuv4U chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
WOW...you got all of the emotions perfectly! It was like I was the character! Man... well i hurry up and update! Great story! :)
Erin Taylor chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Truely touching. And isn't it sad to know that actually happens to people? They say we live in a great world, but we don't. Your story really shows alot about human nature and todays society. Keep writing, I love reading.
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Wow... I actually have a lump in my throat after reading this. You've got the emotions across perfectly, and it is a realistic story. Anyways, well written :
Tabia252 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
This is an amazing story. You get the emotions across perfectly. I hope you post another story soon.
Little Black Book chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
That's always the problem with wishing pain upon people...it'll always affect someone else that you didn't mean to hurt. Frustrating, isn't it?
Britani. G. Simone chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow, this is a really powerful piece of writing. It seems so realistic. Thank you for writing it.