Reviews for The Bus Ride
gargeera chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
i strongly disagree with palestinians bombing themselves ya taha! yes the story is very touchy nd i understand very well that they are embittered bcuz of all wt they've been thru but still their soul does not belong to then, it's God's and it's only up to Him to decide when the pesrson should die... this is one decision that we can't make for ourselves. Besides, have you any idea how many innocent ppl die bcuz of those bombers? wt is the fault of civilians anyway whether they be israelis or palestinians?we cant treat wrongdoing by another wrongdoing..."An eye for an eye makes the world blind"... those bombers reflect a false image about arabs..arabs are perceived as terrorists bcuz of those bombers... personally, that's not wt i want..however i wana tell u that u have a very catchy writing style (essays;)
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I liked the idea. Not the killings, but just the storyline. The realness. I do think there could be more buildup and climax.
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Quite an impact. I wasnt aware of what was going on until the end and it hit me. I like that!
rastavirgil chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
when i wrote "Who would you blame?" I decided to be not very descriptive as i wrote. i'm glad you did in this.
AuraofTruth chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wow! That was beautiful, very beautiful! I've read some of your other works as well, most are about war and other Muslim political issues which is nice to read about.

I wanna write more about some of these issues myself, but I don't think I can write them as well as you can! Well keep writing, and I'll be on the look out for more of your works.

*~Roxie~*

PS Thanks for the review. By the way, 'ami' means mother. It's more like an Urdu/Bengali word, I really didn't mean to put it there though!
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Oh, wow. THat was good. The emotions were very well... very well... ack! Mind blank! ANywho, very good.

~~Nire the Evil~~
Tagalog Joe chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
This is more illinformed than your "Iraq was a wonderful country where everyone was happy under a repressive regime". First off, people should not feel sympathy for this character because he does not exist; it is implying existence of an imaginary figure in a present situation. Along with made up facts, this is simply propaganda.

The Israelis have been open to negotiation. However, the terrorist you write about represents a anti-semitic group (Fatah) which wants all of the land or none; that's why talks have failed. Besides the fact that evil people like this blow up buses or, in one case, storm townhouses and murder 4 year old Noam and 5 year old Mattan along with their mother. (btw, that's a true story)

Most of the small amount of Palestinian children who have died were killed accidentally or BECAUSE THEY WERE THROWING ROCKS/SHOOTING AT ISRAELI TROOPS! Noam and Mattan on the other hand were hugging their mother when found. Profound differences add up to one fact: this story is based on rhetoric which should not be taken as anything more than idiocy.
Nameless As Of Now chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I liked it, seems very real. I personally think both sides need to stop with their violent bull crap and just get along. I don't get what's so hard. They should just form a government together.
Destin chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
This is a good story ! Please write more soon ! It really got me hooked. O and if you can ,can you please read one of my stories ? Update really soon got it ?

-Destin Scar