Reviews for Without
R.A. Sears chapter 15 . 9/10/2004
Hmm... It's been forever since an update, so I'm having no clue where this would go.
R.A. Sears chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
Aww... I feel all warm and squishy inside. And also sorry for Ash.
R.A. Sears chapter 13 . 9/10/2004
Hmm... This could get interesting. Nice car, btw.
R.A. Sears chapter 12 . 9/10/2004
Yum! An interesting little encounter with the dressing room. On to 13! *dashes off like a superhero*
TheatrePhunk chapter 15 . 1/18/2004
"'Aw,' Jaysen pouted. 'Can't we take one together?'"
That was such a shoutout to me and you know it... ::smirks::
"'Way things are now,' Jaysen said in a matter of fact tone. 'You would be on top, I can't say I would be opposed.'"
So was that you little... ::clears throat:: Anyway... Good chapter! And hey, don't make fun of twenty-minute showers! That's how long I take! xD Can't wait for more, cowboy, bring it on!
TheatrePhunk chapter 14 . 1/18/2004
Youch... I knew it was her father the second he appeared, but still, youch... Poor Ashleigh! I'm almost caught up; one more chapter...
TheatrePhunk chapter 12 . 1/18/2004
::Bursts out laughing:: Wow, wow, wow... Please don't tell me this chapter was based on experience, cowboy... Lemme guess about that first store... Was it Abercrombie? Gie. ::shivers:: You included a DC shirt! ::huggles:: I have one or two of those myself... And let me promise you- we will -never- go lingerie shopping together. o0;
TheatrePhunk chapter 10 . 1/18/2004
Wow... Poor people. I liked how they both reacted the same but didn't know it.
TheatrePhunk chapter 8 . 1/18/2004
Hey, easy on Fairport, buddy! Liked that Dry Cell reference, though. Ashleigh's a nice gal, I must say... I'd feel so weird doing what she just apparently did...
TheatrePhunk chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
Aww, sounds like a great day they had. Then again, any day at Darien Lake is awesome. _ ::reads next few chapters::
TheatrePhunk chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
Hee, loved the beginning... That's actually how I respond to telemarketers, also. o0;;
Cryptic Insanity chapter 15 . 11/25/2003
Those two are so cute it just makes me want to pinch their cheeks, they wuv each other. Heehee.

Word.
Teresz chapter 15 . 11/25/2003
YAY! hehe. very fun. It's fun talkin' ghetto, dawg. But I suck at it, lol, I happy now. wohooies.
TheatrePhunk chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I really liked Jaysen's advice to Ryann... It was very good. Nice chapter!
TheatrePhunk chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Great chapter. I liked the journal entry, as that's basically what I write down in mine. Nice and realistic. I also liked how you went through every single detail of Jaysen's school day.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »