Reviews for No Title
Ebony Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Very nice, though, it has a rap-type flavor. The emotion is raw, and the imagery vivid. Keep up the great work!
~The One and Only
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Interesting. No matter what you do, or where you go, you think yourself slave to the whims of friends, family, etc. till you don't feel your mind is your own anymore. Nice.
Crazed-kiwi-777 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
NICE
this is not a biography chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
You're trying way to much to make things rhyme, and its only taking away from your talent as a writer. You should try writing rap songs instead, if you want to keep this pattern.
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Need I say the words?...Well, I will say them even if everyone else has already told you (including me in your other stories ;) )... You are an amazing author. You have a true talent that is so sinfully delightful! :)

Love love,

Eternity
JunJin-Lover chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
this was great!

btw, thanks 4 reviewing mine!

you know JunJin from shinhwa?

tell me and visit my site!

keep it !

~JunJin-Lover~
Just a gurl chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
thats really good but it sounds more like rap than poetry real good "peace"
Nobody1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
you spend far too much time paying attention to rhyming words and not enough on meaning. your poem skips around far too much. you would be much better off writing poems this poem only trying to rhyme the last word of each verse. too much assonance subtracts from your work, not adds to it.
Finsternissan chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I love IT! please wright more )

Bye

Smiley Smiley )
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
deep and lyrical i like this . never knew so many things rhymed with pain but i guess it comes from spoken verse. Your poems do seem like they were meant to be heard not read.

~Nat~
VOIDKing Ki chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Your ability to use words to create a dynamic flow is amazing. This is a grand piece of work that deserves the highest of praise! Keep writing!
phillie chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Great uses of words. You expressed it well. I love it. Thanks for reviewing mine.
Brandi L chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Another great poem. I can definitely relate. Keep up the good work! ;)
Identity chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
wow this is really good. i haven't read any of your others yet but i am most certianly going to.
aPPle-FrrEAk chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I like your use of rhyme. Usually when I try to rhyme the entire poem is ruined but your poem flowed beautifully! Great Job!