Reviews for Universal War I: 4672
Lord Anime chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
better in my book then Mercenary but then I prefer space opra to action thiller if this goes the same as it has so far then i say this is as good as any book by David Weber and or John Ringo
Beth Tsany chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
The Review...First, off: Aaron Harper. He seems to be a likeably cool and casual character. While this is great in a hero, I'm a bit concerned. His interaction with Carra seems to hold little emotion, especially considering this is someone he supposedly loves and hasn't seen in a while. Now, if you did this on purpose for whatever foreshadow-y reason, please ignore me.

Secondly: You roxor teh sci-fi. Your writing is very secure and strong in it's sci-fi elements. There's no pussy-footing around about the technology and changes in lifestyle of your future. You address it all, head on and therefore it ends up with a very natural feel. This is a rare skill that should sci-fi authors should be selling organs on the blackmarket for.

Thirdly: The use of words and sounds are extraordinary, particularly the different races, such as Wezqueemian. I can practically imagine some weird looking alien-thing just reading the word "Wezqueemian".

And finally: THANK YOU FOR UPDATING FINALLY!

And now, the obligatory one nit-picky thing of the review: The sudden shift from Aaron and Carra to Admiral Harper should have some kind of formatting to tell your reader about the scene change.

As well as the equally necessary shoutout: YEAH! Go Logan Interplanetary Spaceport! BOSTON PRIDE! MASS-HOLES UNITE! (Also, Somehow I imagine that even in 4672, we'll still be saying, YANKEES SUCK!)
genny marie chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
very original
i'm hoping for more from you
Beth Tsany chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
Incomplete is RIGHT! When are ya gonna' continue this chapter? You've started off on a good point.
Beth Tsany chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Hmm, interesting. Confusing in some parts but interesting all the same. I'm dying of curiosity with the whole Atlantian vs. Andromedans thing. Ancicent cultures are so fascinating. I can't wait to see what you do with them. Keep up the good work.
Tornado-kun chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Just as I fell in love with The Mercenary, I'm falling in love with this as well. It's greatly written, but sometimes words are repeated in a sentence making no sense. I look forward to the coming chapters, as I remember the name Ramses being mentioned by Asa in The Mercenary, so I wonder what happened. I'm also trying out my writing skills with my story "Offer Me a Job," maybe you could check it out sometime.