Reviews for What happens when the sky burns?
Lane Stein chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I love it! Very well written and truly makes me think!
Little-girl-big-heart chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
WOW! ive felt just like that, you have written this beautifully, its great! :D well done!
thebprt chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Great , as usual . It's kinda hard to find good poetry on this site sometimes . A summary is the first step to attracting readers . But mostly , you write for yourself , not for the reveiwers .
Keep it up .
Haley Kathleen Moss chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Just so you know, I am not holding any of our little "scuttle" against you nor your writing, and I think you should have the same respect for me.

Now that I'm past that.

I find this poem very easy to relate to. Trapped in your own insanity. (And if you do not agree with my interpretation, there is no need to get angry with me or tell me that I am of a lower standard than you.) The only line that I do not think is worded very well would be the second to last one, "When it as well, despises you".
Fortissamo chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Wow... yes yes, powerful stuff. And I can relate to this entirely. Fear life, fear death... Awesome, as always.

~Tenny (to you anyhows -)
H. M. Banson chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Ah, this was just excellent. I think my favorite lines were "What happens when you fear life so much

There is no reason to live

What happens when you fear death as well

And you feel trapped in time and place"

Very powerful.

Always,

~Hollie
phish2phish chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
i love those lines "what happens when there is no one to love, no one to hate, nobody who cares youre strewn somewhere in" those are my favorite lines, kudos! check out mine if you get a chance
Turtle Sensei chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Very nice! I like how it's in questioning format...very nice indeed, although you may not want to break up your sentances unless it's to make a point, and possibly try setting the poem into Stanzas. four lines to each part, please feel free to go read one of mine to see what I mean. Again GREAT poem! later days!

~*~Rain~*~
KittenX chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Awesome poem. Very well written and sad, trully sad.