Reviews for The Girl I Am
Cacique chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
this is very interesting and shows a lot of potential but sumtimes it was fuuni(i kno i spelt it wrong i meant too)(i was getting over my hyper but it came back
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Awesome! Yeah, guys are stupid. Such is life. But I really like this poem, despite the erratic rhyme scheme. I have problems with those, too.
Destiny chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
i really like this poem. it reminds me alot about this "relationship" i just got out of... oh wait i helped write it huh?
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
OOh... good. At times my exact sentiments towards guys. Excellent work. _ God, I love graham crackers! Err... that is what they're called, right?
GD's cuz Desirae chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Hey great poem dude. You reviewed the poem that my cousin posted for me so I found it only fair to review one of yours. I'm glad I did because this was great!:]
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
shit that's not harsh. that's good. i love it! great job!
SilentStrength chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
You girls need to get out more, find some better guys. First Justin who sleeps with miss pumpernickle and runs over random people on the street, and now these guys who slip ecstasy in your drinks so you won't accept 'em and stuff. There are guys out there who aren't just after physical contact.

It felt like you were reaching for some of the rhymes, and that kind of interrupts the flow of the poem. Other than that it's pretty good. Congrats to you and Destiny!
wingless chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
very good poem. i dunerstand what you guys mean. but kissing is nice. im trying to tell myself there are good guys out there even though i have had bad experiences... ah well.

well written anyhow