Reviews for Eight of Nine
mikeharm chapter 14 . 1/15/2004
i think you're a great author... i love this story, although having played and hated 'the getaway', the vocabulary is highly annoying sometimes, and a little over-used.
i dont know. just, having been to bristol, it just seems a little unreal.
no offense intended.
mike
i was a postcard chapter 14 . 11/21/2003
Oh. Man, if I wasn't on a caffiene high I might have cried. I'm starting the sequel later today or tomorrow. But man that was good! The characters seemed so real, and the ending was great...tragic but realistic. Sort of reminds me of the end of Roman Holiday...anyways, this was great. You're a wonderful author. D
Write Me Thrilled chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
i was write (hehe did u get it, a lil authors joke) greg is a jerk. But Sam is da bomb even if he is a druggie
Write Me Thrilled chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
greg is starting to sound like an ass
Write Me Thrilled chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
o gotta read the rest
Write Me Thrilled chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
great absolutely great
Apathetically Speaking chapter 14 . 10/2/2003
Your soo cool.

So is your story. Sam is fucking hot.
Ann chapter 13 . 9/14/2003
Hey, I loved this story. If you do end up having a sequal, or if one's already out I'd like to know! Thanks, Ann
J.M.W chapter 13 . 9/13/2003
Oh, that is really good. A sequal would be much appresiated. I loved the charaters as well. There was a lot of heart in this story. Thanks so much!
crossed Ts chapter 13 . 9/9/2003
Sam's really nice, but a god awful tour guide. *grin* It's so sad that she decided to go back to America. Well, that's what the story's about aye. I thougt the letter bit at the end was a excellent touch. Brilliant way to finish a good story. Now i'll go off to review the squel aye. see you in the next mate.
Reesie06 chapter 13 . 9/4/2003
Bloody hell... I'm a hell of a sucker for romance. I cried like the biggest baby reading the last chapter and Sam's letter to Rachel. *sigh* Love isn't perfect. Great writing, Shelly. Beautifully done. :D
Rebecca chapter 13 . 9/2/2003
Beautiful story and I look forward to tomorrow (I'm about to go to bed now) when I can read other stories that you have written.

And now here comes my prude-ish, morally side of me:

Does abstinence mean nothing? Sex sex sex! Can't people be in love without sex? DAMMIT!

That's over with :) I'm such a prude XD

Keep writing, and I really hope that you write a book and get it published someday.

Oh, and here's my animal-lover self: THE DOG HAD BETTER NOT DIE!

Okee dokee? Thanks for providing such wonderful literature for me to read.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2003
yeah, you better have a damn sequel! :)
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Good start, I look foward to reading the rest when I get my laptop fixed. Please check out my stories as well!
Midnight Owl chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
so sad! sorry it took so long to review i thought you were finished when u wrote chap. 8! i really love this story and i am SO HAPPY that you have posted a sequel. update soon, please and i loved getting your comments on my story...(sniff) where'd they go?(tear..) so SAD! continue sequel soon!
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »