Reviews for My Name is Not Cinderella
Elven Mischief chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Very good! A cinderella story with a twist!
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Very nice! I heart your story. *glomp!*
aurelione chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
ahh! but if isabella leaves, won't the prince hunt down her family?
aurelione chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Morna muttered something about the royalty having lost their heads...another excellent point! people ALWAYS overlook the illogicity (and that probably ain't a wod) of royalty inviting the peasants and common folk to get hitched to their prince. huh.
aurelione chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
the dad is a dreamer, as is "cindersoot", right?. very good characterization.
aurelione chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
huh. i like this. never seen no one talk about the trickiness of making glass shoes.
hartzcandi chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
ok i loved the beginning of this story but i dont care who is writing this story Cinderella stories always have a happy ending with the prince and princess. i really dont think to ending. this is just my opion though, and it was a will writen story i think im just not fond of the ending
DXM Junkie chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
I love this fairy tale so much more than the original!
eLIZABETH chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
wOW...U know what? i really thought that she was gonna end up with that pompous bastard who appeared in the first few chapters...
sigh...oh well...
i guess isabella ends up, i mean married the pageboy huh?...not exactly romantic...but i accept.
InsaneOleander chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
Great story! Nice twist on Cinderella, though I personally like this one better... I never really liked Cinderella much... except for that cat and the mice.. They were awesome.. heh.. Anyway, wonderful story!
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 5 . 2/24/2004
YES! SHE ESCAPED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF PRINCE STUPID! YES! heheh, isabella wins, he loses. very nice story! i like much! it's an interesting twist on the old classic.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
poor poor Isabella! mean arrogant Prince Stupid! i so would ave kicked him where the sun never shines...really, i would have!
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
i like! pretty!
heheh. no just kidding. auburn hair and green eyes good colour combination. that last sentence so sounded like something you would say.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
very smart to leave right then, isabella, very smart... when the parents start yelling, is the time to go.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
oh! the suspense! whats gonna happen next? *turns page*
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »