Reviews for She Loves ME,She Loves Me Not
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This is good. You had a good rhyme scheme, good cadence, good stanzas. Great job for structure, as well. Over-all, it's a great work.
Gauy chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Females are often hard to understand I think. But on the other hand, I guess they're no different than we are. Sometimes I'd be willing to laugh or smile at everything, but if my mood goes bad, I wouldn't even twitch or the same joke or whatever would make me feel worse.
Anyway, it is a good poem... expresses a confused emotion.
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
I was reading through your poems and this one struck me. It's very realistic and to the point, which is a very good thing in this poem.
NizzHobbit chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Aw. I really like this. I agree, it sounds like it could be a song. Perhaps you could write a tune for it?

Well, nice job.

~Nizzy
RokettmanX chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
This reminds me of Papa Roach's song

"She Loves Me Not". Just the tile lol. Keep it up.

~Rokettman~
kamikaze899 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
a lot of people could relate to that! but just have faith... [wait a minute... i'm not here to preach!] good job!
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
An interesting struggle that many of us go through when we're in love, but into words very well.

~~Nire the Evil~~
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Okay m.

Keep writing,

Vnomi. ;)
Soulist chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Amen!Isn't that the truth? People are like that! I like it. It's a free verse which are my fav to write. Yes very good work!
Amethyst Jackson chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
"I sometimes wonder if she even care." - that should be 'cares,' and "Its all a puzzle and I cant really tell." - punctuation, please. 'It's' and 'can't.'

You wanted to know what I think...I'm not quite sure. This poem's very plain and straightforward, and while that's a good thing sometimes, it makes this one seem a bit dull. Try spicing it up a bit.

I'm going to suggest what I think you should work on - stop trying to rhyme with all your poems and work more on imagery and emotion for now.

One last piece of advice - don't use things like 'plz' and 'u' in your summaries. I know you know proper English; when you use it, you get better, more constructive reviews.

Keep working and developing your skills. You can become a great poet with practice.
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Oh how confused we all are at times. I believe we have all had our fair share of loves that are like this.