Reviews for Purrfection
K. Makaru chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
At least Dash gets kissed, I mean the kid needed it... Well, come to thik of it, he needs to get laid, but that can come later, right? Please? Pretty please? Ok, enough begging for now... Dash naked, I mean, uh... I said that out loud right? Not that he sounds cute or anything, um, yeah, that'll do... Stupid brain...
oo chapter 29 . 2/17/2004
Aww, I wanna see the drummer T_T;; He can be my hero.. so cute.. ..Anyway, interesting story, to say the least. I love Dashy Mew Mew Yaoi Defender, and such. But that's just me and my insane sort of thinking lately.. well, really forever but we'll just go ahead and blame it on insomnia so the crazy people don't come and take me away to the white hell x.x! Righty-o then chap.. I'll be going now.
Sasha L. Miller chapter 29 . 2/14/2004
i luv this story
it's great... i really like the comic relief and the fact that there is a plot... on occasion... and issues... also on occasion... but i like light-hearted yaoi stories... and this one is really good... keep writing, and i hope you update soon...
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 29 . 2/3/2004
... I like San-s-s... San-san? Huh? *Tries to work through her brain* Er... I could call him San-kun, I guess... Excuse my lack of coherency, it's about 12:15 AM... Well, San-kun is really cool. Eyes sound strange. Shirt sounds cool. And 'Jax sounds... Scary, but what do you expect of one of Jizzie's buddies? _ Well, great as always... Going now before I pass out on the keyboard... Yech... I'm only getting about five and a half hours of sleep... I foresee snoozing on the bus...
Ja ne,
~ Alana
"Oui caa?"
Shaluus chapter 25 . 1/29/2004
Something to add to my review. The Eve 6 song, "Not Gonna Be Alone Tonight"...after reading your story, I downloaded the song. It fits perfectly with that scene. Perfect choice.
Shaluus chapter 29 . 1/29/2004
More! More! Give us more!
*falls over laughing*
Absolutly love this story. You've got a good writing style that's easy to follow. You're characters are interesting and well devloped, but the relationships between some of them are...unique to say the least. The story got a bit confusing at the last major Sol/Dash conflict though. It was rather hard to follow what happened.
Coming from a guy who likes shoujo, I give this story a 5 out of 5. Keep the chapters coming!
SLDK89 chapter 29 . 1/23/2004
Dio and Dash are so kawaii~! XDD Ajax sounds hella gool! XDD Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Pawn chapter 29 . 1/23/2004
Hehehehehehe
You know, i was hanging with my friends the other day, and i just started giggling. going 'OH MY GOD, HIS NAME'S DASH AND HE'S A CHEETAH, AND CHEETAHS RUN FAST, THEY DASH! GET IT? GET IT?'
See, that's how great you are, you can make me laugh even when I'm not reading your story. it's crazy, crazy.
Sheepie chapter 29 . 1/22/2004
Squee! Hehe, I loved San! He was so kewl, and his eye sounded so awsome! Can I own him? Actually can I own him, Jizz, and Luna? XD Lol, sorry their just so kew... but then again so is Dash... and Diego... and Rei... and Roxy... even Cleo! Sol on some level... though I rather hurt him for standing in the way of one of the ultimate yaoi pairings! No one shall stand in the way of yaoi love while I'm around! .) Grr! ... Swear I'm sane. XD Lol, anyways great job! I can't wait for the next chapter WHI~ICH! You should be writing right now... so quit reading AND GET TO WORK! Great Job, Ja Ne!
-Moutons Noirs-
Sakura Igarashi chapter 29 . 1/21/2004
Yay! More people! _ I claim Sangre as another favorite. Hehe, elegant bishies with a good fashion sense are always cool in my book. lol Not to mention the description of his eyes, and he's friends with Luna! But anyways, enough rambling over favorites. I can tell the drummer will be an..interesting addition to the team. Wee, can't wait for the next chapter.
Sheepie chapter 28 . 1/11/2004
Teehee, another chapter! I'm still a lil confused on the Sol and Luna relationship so tell me if I'm wrong, but this is what I got from what you said. Sol does love Luna and has an attraction to him sometimes, but the love isn't like Dash's love for Diego. Hrm... I wonder if im right, probably not. XD But if Luna won't be with Sol who will he be with? -points to Jizz the yummy french catboy- ;; teehee. I loved this chapter and im so glad Rei and Dash got over their little problem. Please update soon!
-Moutons Noirs-
Anonymeer chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
This is one of the funniest manga stories i've ever read... Not only random and senseless, but it's not a lamerfic! It's GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT! EEZ PERFECT. Oh, and screw Diego, the chicken is Dai's true love.
Cynthia chapter 28 . 1/10/2004
*blink*...*blink*... *tries to click imanigary button to make anohter chappie of the story pop up*...*blink* *clicking becomes frantic* *blink blink blink* AH! NO! WHERE IS THE BLESSED BUTTON THAT ALOWS ME TO READ THE GIFT FROM THE GODS! *looks at the author*...update... please... *eyes get all teary and a slight pout on lips*...please...
*hits self with a baseball bat*...ehh..sorry... got caught up in the moment! ::sweetdrop:: anyway! its an awsome story! WHY DONT YOU HAVE MORE REVIEWS! ... O_o...yeah... update! _ see ya laters! hehehe
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 28 . 1/10/2004
Aww! I loved this, as ever! Soo kawaii~! Please update again, soon? Demo... Anou... This has been nagging me for a while: Will Dashy Mew Mew, Yaoi Defender ever show up again? Or didya just totally drop that? ;; It's been sorta bothering me...
Well, ja ne~!
~ Alana
"Oui caa?"
Sakura Igarashi chapter 28 . 1/10/2004
Yay! Things are getting off to a fresh start with the band, are the bassist and drummer going to be new charas? New charas are always good_ I know what you mean about not ending, it's better just to let it roll along at its own pace. ~claps~ Keep it up!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »