Reviews for Purrfection
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 27 . 12/30/2003
Eheheh... I knew I'd end up sorry for Sol. -_-;; WHY can writers always make me feel sorry for the people I hate?
Lily: Ah, but only GOOD authours can do that.
True, true... But it's still annoying, in its way. I wanna keep on hating Sol! o
Lily: -_-;;
But the CLEO narrative- ah, that WAS cool. I really, REALLY liked it! Nice and gloomy! _ And the spoof... Heh... _ You keep on giving Jo-The-Perverted-Muse ideas, you know. Please don't stop. _
Ja ne~!
Sakura Igarashi chapter 27 . 12/26/2003
XD Yes yes, nice retelling of the old poem, lmao. We, i liked the Sol narrative muchly! Mainly because it included one of my favorite characters (Luna) but also cause I'm always sympathetic for the bad guys._ Hey, how long do you think Purrfection will go on anyway? It seems like it could last forever (a good thing!) lol, Just curious.
Sheepie chapter 27 . 12/26/2003
Wonderful chapter, the christmas part was real cute. I don't hate Sol as much as i did before (Which was alot) but I still kinda hate him. XD After all he is a meanie! I got a question about him though! Does he love Luna but doesn't want to hurt him or something or does he not want to hurt him and has just a physical attraction to him? So confused there! Luna is so kew. And I feel so bad for Cleo, poor thing having to deal with all that. Anyways, It was a lovely chapter and please update soon! Can't wait! Ja Ne!
-Moutons Noirs-
SLDK89 chapter 27 . 12/25/2003
Hahahahahaha! That Christmas skit was so funny! XDD I feel sorry for Luna... :( Poor confused little thing, and now I'm jes' confused about Sol. XP Ech.. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gothicbaby chapter 26 . 12/14/2003
Poor Diego and Dash, but diego mostly :(
I think you write a Sol narrative and show whats going on in his disturbed little mind :D
Sakura Igarashi chapter 26 . 12/14/2003
Aww, i like angsty stuff. Maybe it's cause i suck at humor _ But umm, as for the POV thing. I'm always up for the bad guys, so I'd say Sol
Great job on this chapter, can't wait to read the next! ~waves a purrfection banner thingy~
Kimiko Doi chapter 26 . 12/13/2003
dude, if i were Dash in this chapter, instead of screaming, i'd literrally kill myself. jump of a building, shoot my brains out, sumthin...i dont know WHY u do that stuff to him, its so mean.
but i like ur story! buh-bye!
luv,
Kimiko
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 26 . 12/13/2003
... Meep?
I was half in tears, half in laughter fot the entire last half. The entire first half it was just those tears. And this is one of the best chapters so far. But- one question- How did Tai know where Dash was? ;;
Otherwise- I hate Sol with all my heart, spirit, and soul, so pleas, PLEAS don't do a narritive- I'll end up feeling sorry for him. But a narratice for Cleo- Ah, THAT sound INTERESTING. So I vote in the Cleo direction!
Ja ne!
RoseOfBlackFlame chapter 26 . 12/13/2003
. Took you long enough! x_x I've been waiting forever for this chapter! x_x;; But yeah, I think the whole Sol Narravtive and Cleo narrtive would be good, because that way they get to express what they are thinking and stuff.. _;;So yeah.. _ You write more.. _ NOW! x_x I dun wanna have to wait as long as I did for this chapter.. and I dun wanna wait longer.. x.x So I guess I can shut up now.
Beth chapter 25 . 11/30/2003
That chapter was ...scary. Seriously. You know me, I'm like the biggest Purfection fan, side from Jenna, but this chapter really scared me. I though Dash was gonna die! -sobs uncontrollably- ok anyway...
SLDK89 chapter 25 . 11/29/2003
loved that liddle skit at the end. o Please dun' let Dash or Dio get hurt more! Next chapta soon please!
Sakura Igarashi chapter 25 . 11/26/2003
~gasp~ how could you end it like that? How cruel, making us eagerly anticipate the next chapter. lol

I'm always up for dark dramatic stuff,so i can't wait to see what's gonna be dished out next chapter.

_ Hmm, man, Spunky's gonna have some bad indigestion after eating that XD
RoseOfBlackFlame chapter 25 . 11/26/2003
XD Lmao! I love the ending.. XD! anyways.. T_T Yer mean! Stopping it at that part! T_T You had better update it soon! x.x I waited forever for you to update this story.. every day I would check my e-mails to see if you updated and everyday when I saw you didn't I was crushed... v.v SO UPDATE SOON! _
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 24 . 11/9/2003
... COOL! *Runs around glomping the special* And I'm soo glad that the Rei thing didn't mess anything up! and I really can't wait for more!

Ja ne!

ffff chapter 24 . 11/4/2003
holy. crap.

o_o w00t.

I think.. thats all I can say. w0 freaking 0t. X_X;; I love and/or miss you u.u -sniff lovelovelove- I love your story~

sadly, I think I'm gonna give up on Why Me o_o -falls over- anyways, not my time to rant or anything here, so GREAT JOB! D cant wait for the next chapter!

(Ps- I'm jealous you got to meet anne rice _ ;; so.. jeaalous.. oh, and I just finished The Laughing Corpse n.n)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »