Reviews for Purrfection
Beth chapter 24 . 11/2/2003
OH MY FURREAKING GAWD! I LOVE YOU GRIFF! :D -dances- You have Furrified Halloween forever! WEE! awesome job! hehehe... Dio is a vampire...hehe...hehehhe...he...
ngt chapter 24 . 11/2/2003
wow... cool chapter...I want another chapter soon...

I love Jizz... he;s so FUNNY..

Pleez write another chapter soon, I love ur story
SLDK89 chapter 24 . 11/2/2003
XDD That was such a good chapter! I luvd the lime scene wit Dash n Dio, and I LUV the Halloween Special! XDD
Sakura Igarashi chapter 24 . 11/1/2003
XD Halloweeny chapter! Don't tell Jizz, but i think he'd look cute as Lestat _ ~looks around to avoid being pounced on by a certain blue and white haired catboy~

I just notice the rating got bumped up, i'm guessing for the lemonyness, and there was quite a bit of it this chapter. Next chapter, next chapter soon!_
ffff chapter 23 . 10/31/2003
_ Your such a good writer, Manders! I think this is my favorite chapter, not because I'm a pervert over lemons but because.. o.o it was deep, meaningful. and honestly, DashxRei is cute n.n;; I'm awaiting Diego's reaction, though x.x;; -nods- I can only imagine..WRITE MORE! _ but take your time~
SLDK89 chapter 23 . 10/25/2003
OH the lime~ XDD Poor Dio though... And poor Dash for being attacked by Dio... Can't wait to read the next chapter! X3
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 23 . 10/25/2003
I don't know whether to hit you or huggle you for this chapter. _ On one hand, this is a wonderfully written, character-filled... *Chokes* Ember, hit me for my brain's thoughts?

Ember: Gladly. *Hits the side of my head with her katana*

Thank you. This chapter was well written, and was... *Scratches out 'Character-driven'* Ergh, you know what I mean. But then, on the other hand, it was... Erm... All those really bad puns I just kept accidentially writing. _;;

Jo: I liked those bad puns you were just writing! _

*Thwack* ... Hentai genki muse no baka...

Ja ne,

~ Alana

"Oui caa?"
Sakura Igarashi chapter 23 . 10/25/2003
I'm a yaoi genius? I'm flattered to recieve such an honor ' XD and yes Jizz/Luna is cute, and so is the pic, thankies!

Hmm, that was an interesting twist _ I didn't really think Dash liked Rei all THAT much. Poor Dashy though, he's likely traumatized by what Diego did, but you could say the same for Diego about Sol O-o This is motivating me to work on my Yaoi fic, which i STILL haven't posted due to it's incomplete-ness._ ah well, can't wait for the next chapter
Kenny chapter 20 . 10/24/2003
j0 j0 j0! I might be late for this but I think the Yaoi Couple should be...~drum roll~ Kenny-Cat and Dash!
Finesse chapter 20 . 10/17/2003
o_O

This story has had me laughing my ass off since chapter one. It's hilarious, well-written, and yaoi. _~ That's always a plus.

As for that couple...

I'm gonna be odd and twisted and smutty, and say Sol/Luna/Jizz threesome...thing Fun fun
Sakura Igarashi chapter 22 . 10/12/2003
Aw,Dashy had to go home. It was kind of funny seeing everyone gathered in one place though. Jizz was out of control, lol I have a feeling there's gonna be some tension later one when Sol comes around. Can't wait for the next chapter

Oh yeah, and I didn't answer the question about character pairs last time, so now I shall say, Jizz and Luna! XD Yes, i am a very twisted yaoi fangirl _ But i like Luna and Jizz I just can't seem NOT to like. I always like the weirdest pairings anywayO_o
RoseOfBlackFlame chapter 21 . 10/4/2003
Whoo~ _ Love it.. X3 very yaoi-ishness... and that is ALWAYS a good thing! WAI! X3!Keep up the good writing.. Whoo! X3!
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 21 . 10/1/2003
yum... I love Yaoi... _ Merow! And I like the idea of Dash being Legendary Yaoi Defender, Dashy Mew Mew. Soo... CUTE!cute! even if is sounds like he now dresses like Aerith/Balarina Barbie/Punk R0xor. _;; But I like nosebleeds. PRETTY PELVIC POWER! *Giggle* I like the purdy purple light...

Muses: *revive from the nosebleed-induced faint from last story* HENTAI! *Thwack me*

Orooroo... _

Ja ne,

~ Alana

"Oui caa?"
Sakura Igarashi chapter 21 . 9/21/2003
LMAO! Dashy Mew Mew, oh man, that was great. Parodying shoujo with a yaoi twist. I was cracking up throughout the whole thing. Ah, i'm also busy with school too, so I probably won't review as often. Keep up the great work though ~thumbs up~ _
SLDK89 chapter 20 . 9/4/2003
Oh my,... Dahsy Mew Mew? Excuse me for a sec... *runs off cackling like mad* LMAO! That's so damn funny~! XD Can't wait until the next chapter!

Oh, and me fav Purrfection couple is Dash and Dio. So kawaii. _