Reviews for Purrfection
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 19 . 8/31/2003
OOkay... _;; That's #, I guess.

Jo: *Glomps #, who is exactly like her... Except for the majorly perverted part.*

O_o... *Laughs a little and edges away from whatever the help might be*
Sakura Igarashi chapter 19 . 8/27/2003
_ O,i'm honored. My question was answered. Thanks for bringing the mailbag Dashy. ~pats him on the head~ I just started reading the manga of Gravi, it's so cute and funny. Same with this fic

You know, i knew someone like Jizz once, he could make ANY statement perverted, i swear. O_o But that guy was a stupid idiot, not a kawaii yaoi catboy. lol

update soon! I wanna know who Jizz called on the phone.
DistractedInnocence chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
I love it! Can't wait to read more! Took you lonjg enough..but not as long as last time, so I'm not complaining~
BethJenna's Friend chapter 18 . 8/10/2003
i LOVE this story! Ask Jenna...it's all I've been talking about XD the horny chickens...SOCKS! Diego, Dash...it's great! but Dash shouldn't fall for Rei...thats not cool. maybe Diego and Dash should get into a fight, so Dash sleeps w/ Rei...or something like that... don't listen to me, i don't know what i'm talking about x.x;; keep up the great work! The story rocks!
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 18 . 8/7/2003
Insanity. Pure and simple. Luv it forever.

Jo: *Nods* Amen to that. _
Sakura Igarashi chapter 18 . 8/7/2003
Oh man, that was hilarious! Jizz is such a pervert it's beyond funny,it's just downright creepy. lol Nah, just kidding, it's still funny Glad to see a new chapter,i was starting to wonder what happened.

BTW, this is based around Gravitation isn't it? A friend recently got me into it, and then i started noticing comparisons. Er, yeah, they both rule! (Gravi and this fic that is) Yaoi forever! X3
DistractedInncocence chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
I loved it! I was so scared that you'd dropped of the end of the earth, or something! WAI! I love this chapter!
SLDK89 chapter 18 . 8/4/2003
LMAO! This had to be the funniest chapter I have read so far. XD Jizz IS a perv. :P I pity the others. Especially the pool boy. THen again, he enjoys the attention, no?
ffff chapter 18 . 8/3/2003
*_* LMAO! -dances- that was su god _

Kenji: she sat there giggling like an idiot.. o_o;

shut up e.e;

Kenji: -sighs and sprawls over a chair- It was pathetic..

YOU'RE PATHETIC YOU LITTLE LAMP SUCKING FAN RAPER! _O; -tackles-

Kenji: AGH! _O WHAT'D YOU CALL ME BITCH?

A LAMP RAPING FAN SUC- wait..

Rin: e.e;; -coughs faintly- Good chapter, keep it up. -grabs a pan and heads towards deh jen and Kenji-
The-Punk'd-Out-Punk chapter 17 . 7/14/2003
-_-;; I was ready DISEMBOWEL Diego! ...-twitch- Nobody hurts Dashy! -snuggles- My favorite Character is Luna by the way...so sweet...-has a thing for guys who look like girls...thus my j-rock obsession- I love your story! Been readin' it for awhile just never revewied Sory! -snuggles Dash-

-Punk
Sakura Igarashi chapter 17 . 7/3/2003
Wai! Two new chapters since last time! Gah, Dio can be so mean, one minute he hates Dash , the next he loves him again. The concert scene was awesome, it really had a lot of feeling to it ,ya know? And yay, new charas! Ah, there's too many good things to say about this fic. Keep writing!
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 17 . 6/19/2003
*Off in la-la land, humming "I love you"*

Yami Alana: Er... Right... She only does that when she REALLY likes a chapter... o_o() Wait, I'm stuck doing a reveiw? Er, um... *BlinkBlink* She must'a liked it alot? *Shrugs* Well, if it had yaoi, she would... Er...

Jo: Baka! Here, I'll do the reveiw.

Yami Alana: *Releived* Thanks.

Jo: *Blinks* She said thanks? Strange. Well, Alana and I loved this! If she was around, she'd probably threaten you with death if you didn't update soon. Well, luv ya, luv it, seeya!

~ Alana's Muse, Jo, and her yami who has no proper name
SLDK89 chapter 17 . 6/19/2003
O.o Didn't see THAT coming~! Cool! XD Jizz's a perv~! And Rei-san's cool! And I guess Dio is too~! _ *glomps* Wah! Next chapter soon please!
ffff chapter 17 . 6/18/2003
MWAH! *_*

that.. was... wonderful! I mean.. the BEST O' DEH BEST!

Dio.. is so.. *sniff* sweet.. _ I luff him. n' Dash. n' Jizz n' Luna n' Rei and even mean ol' sol (Prolly cause I kept gettin him on deh quiz x.x;; )

I was all 'awe' the entire Dash n' Dio scene cause.. it was very awe worthy. o.o speaking of worthy.

I AM NOT WORTAH!

Kenji: e.e;; is she gonna do this every time?

*sniffs and bows*

Daisuke: o_o;; I have a feeling thats a yes..
SLDK89 chapter 16 . 6/17/2003
*glares at Diego* You ass! How dare you treat Dash like that! *begins clawing at catboy, hissing like a cat*

Lisha:err, excuse her. ; *grabs friend*

Lemme at him! I swear I'll kill him!

Um, I've calmed down, now next chapter soon please! *shoots dirty glare at Dio again.*
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »