Reviews for Purrfection
Lillie chapter 16 . 6/16/2003
Ok, I have had enough of Diego, get Dash someone sweet and caring. *pouts* I love poor Dashy-pooh. OHH!If I had claws I'd rip Diego into Shreds! '
ffff chapter 16 . 6/16/2003
GYAH! WHY'D YOU STOP? -jumps around- I gotta know what happens.. nyah. x.x;; your such a good writer too.. I AM NOT WORTAH! -flings self at floor and bows-

not..

worthy...

*_*

Kenji: o.o;; well, this is Awkward.

Steal: *slow nod*
guess who chapter 16 . 6/15/2003
hey amanda I see you deletede vampire paridise ya hated it didnt you well anyways. I mad this awsome fic alberto helped me it is called enslaved shoe I will shoe it to you wehn ya come out of slumber! mwuhahaha
Sakura Igarashi chapter 15 . 6/13/2003
Aww, that sucks that they deleted this. Meanies. And all those reviews too. Well, I'm sure you're going to still get plenty more. Heh, poor Dash, what's his next gig gonna be? Wait, maybe i don't want to know, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter! (BTW, i took the character quiz, I got Luna')
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 15 . 6/12/2003
Oh, this is SOO great! I luv the fluff, the yaoi, the ORIGINALITY of all a this, and you pull it off beutiffuly as well! *Glomps ya* This is just too wonderful! Keep it up!

~ Alana
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 12 . 6/12/2003
Hmm... Fave character? ooh... Dash is really fun and weird, so he's high up, but then there's Griff, who's just great... Damn, a tie. -_- I like them both...
SLDK89 chapter 15 . 6/11/2003
Wah! Dash sings at a strip club! wOOt! XD So good~! And you had the kawai ending too! Wah! Next chapter soon please!
DistractedInnocence chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
I loved it! Im sorry about deleting your stories! That was a rotten thing to do! Keep writing! And I hope you get some fan art done soon! I would LIKE to have a page on my website dedicated to Purrfection, but I cannot without some Fan Art to decorate it Please take this into consideration Keep writing! I love reading this story!
Gao chapter 15 . 6/8/2003
Well, that was certainly an... interesting paradoy of "I'm a Little Teapot." Yes, indeedy. Funny, though. ;; A little yaoi-y, (obviously) but I'm actually getting used to it by now. Good chapter, ; I told ya you could do it. :P Keep it up, looking forward to the next one!
Gao chapter 14 . 6/8/2003
It's not that no one's been reviewing, it's just that this fic was deleted by Fiction Press, so all of the real and old reviews were lost. It's pretty unfortunate, because the story got really good reviews.
Destin chapter 14 . 6/1/2003
This is really cool ! Why isn't anyone reviewing ? Well I'll fix that I'll tell my friends about this ! Please update, please don't care about how much reviews you're getting ! It's great. O and if you can , can you please read one of my stories ? Please update soon ! I would be really disappointed if you didn't !

-Destin Scar