Reviews for My Tears
freelancewriter chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i love the feeling...and the imagegry?...is that how u spell it? i dunno yeah...ideas for story? ill get back to u..haha i suck at putting down ideas unless i can write it..with out a plot, thesis, plan and all that good stuff thats required in good stories...or essays. thats why i do poems...u write what comes...and it fits cause theres no guideline..at least wit my poems...yeah that poem i was feeling blah and so i wrote it while thinking about how i felt...very true tho thats how i cry...i go to my bed...and go under the covers and SOB! then i wake up the next morning...and feel so much better...YAY! nice talking to u through this reviewing thing...plus we both get reviews! YAY! i like reviews...hehe
AnyClueWouldHelp chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I love this poem to death. Most poems are way to drawn-out and basic and...well...lame. But this poem...I can relate to it and I'm just...in love with it. Thanks. I've got a new chapter up...
-Christy
Anastasia Ju-Bok chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
It's a very deep poem... gotta love those special PMS moments. I liked it because I feel I can relate to it and the moment the narrorator is in. Good job. :)
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
A lot of things stuck out to me in this poem. Your wording painted great imagery, not only of pictures, but of real, relate-able emotion. 'another wave of insane craving' was probably the line that got me the most. Great work, sincerely.
Hunny622XoXo chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
i really love this poem! i feel that i can connect to the tears and the rain. you are a very talented writter. This is her friend on her screen name C*S