Reviews for A Tree's Advice
Syns chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Short and sweet with so many meanings. Well done.
my-life03 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I love the poem!
kupomo chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Ohh lovely, absolutely lovely. If you can say a lot with so little, and be able to let the reader see something so clear in their mind's eye that they will want to read the poem over and over again; then that proves your talent with words. Kudos to you.
Phire Phoenix Chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Tehe, this is cute...I think
I found it cool, and sort of...philosophcial...
Am I going insane?
Clockwork Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Hey! nice poem_ Really weird that's why it's very nice hahahaha_
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
lol dust ams! anyway, this poem kinda creeped me out. i didnt find it as funny as Queen Li did. I mean, come on, a tree beckoning you to sit beside it? it might eat you up later.

it would have been even better if after the line "then you will see", the tree threatened the person. perhaps something like "you will feel what it's like to be me", then eat the person up. ahahahahaha! now that's creepy-funny! _

do read my works! i'd really appreciate it! (shameless plugging, i know, i know)

take care. and keep writing.

blinkie
Queen Li chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
All right! It's the tree poem! I thought it was funny, advice coming from a tree! It's something I don't usually think about...

Does that mean I've gone mad?
Dust chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I like it alot! Be one with the tree! Gently sway back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Become the tree...LOL. You get the idea!