Reviews for Maybe Wren doesn't have to leave
vixxy chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
excellent. i can relate so much to this. did u write this about yourself?
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I loved your description, esp "weird looking flower." that was amazing, beautiful .it was very cool. it rerminded me a little of Francesce Lia Block. have you ever read her? you might like her. It was a really great really sweet character sketch, very delicate, like a little orchid, just bloomed and ready to die...

(also, i know i say this every time, but THANK YOU so much for your reviews. i do really, really appreciate them, i mean it!)
Vuelo chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Hey Thnx for the reveiw on Tanlined girl... yeah its pretty different for me i'll say that much lol.

Uhm, i liked this alot. i know the feeling but at the same time it's almost like, supernatural. I get these realistic pictures in my head and then i have this fantastic unreal image. It's really bizare but extremely down to earth. it's a really good mix, and i like it a LOT! Good job, keep writing.
Queen of Spades chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Pretty good, I think you could have broken the paragraph up more to help fit the "music" of it. (My english teacher would be so proud I learned something eek!)then again I'm a little too happy to push the "tab" button...you did a really good job :)