Reviews for Down to Hell
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This was a very descriptive poem and i liked your description. It was heavy and as hell is seen to be.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
i think your current poems do a better job of rhyming (no offense) i'm always interested in seeing a writer's older work and seeing how much they've envolved. i can see that it has evolved a lot. still got that depth, but not that flow with words.
Mala Nocis chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wonderful
DeadPostman chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Your poems are great.

It's just hard to comment on them for me.

All I can think to say is "Simple and elegant."

Even though each is good in it's own way.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I noticed you suggested I only read your recent works, hence I am reading your first and most recent.

I understand why you say you feel you have progressed, this work is interesting, but your words in your latest poem move through the mind like a skilled Ronin with a soft sword.

You have improved.

alan.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
"Slow with a blood red tear" was my favorite line. Beautifully written.
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Whoahh this is amazing...I love it.

-freak from the corner
XInSaNeXBlOoDyXPrInCeSs chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*Shivers slightly* Boy...I used to have a friend who used to write these sorts of poems, but she moved away. It's nice to see someone else who does these. Kind of. It's disturbing, but it's cool. :)
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i really like how you never state exactly what makes you so angry, but skip around it and say what you are feeling. "where even the blind cant see" that is an amazing line. lovely.
T41N7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
maybe this was the wrong poem to read when I was feeling depressed, but it was still a great poem. You are a great writer, and thank you for being the first person to review my book :D
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
i'm sure all of us feel like this from time to time. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Oh. I like this. It's powerful and the rhyming is good, though not consistant. However, it doesn't take away from the poem. So now worries there. Thanks for the review!
Manju chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
woah, i don't know why i didn't read this before. great job. i like the rhyme schme, it has a nice flow. i like the lines "felt like dying? well hre it is. it seems all the same, only you don't exist" most. great job!
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
...*blinks*...wow...this is AWSOME! _ and feel loved, lol why not? Anyways...keep writing...i really like this...-pammy-
KerriRane chapter 1 . 3/12/2005