Reviews for Choosing a Path
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This poem made me think. And well-written.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Should is your answer. We have free will and so how could there truly be, destiny. but at the same time I do believe in destiny, but and in fate. I simply believe we are destined to meet people but we are fated to grow as people. This may make no sense but this was a poem with a good question to be answered.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Your writing style really has changed a lot when you compare this to your newer poems. I still think your older ones are really good though. This one has a great idea.
Unfairy chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
We all pay prices for our actions apparently, I am paying for my own, I don't know about the paths of life, but I think it would be soo much better and if we could see further down them... Good stuff
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
ooh, that was... confusing (maybe that's just because my mind is kind of slow at the moment) but i think insightful. i think about these things a lot.
how is it that life goes on
and on
not waiting or hesitating [instead of hesitate]
a second
i like that part :)
keep it up!
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
nice job. i sometimes have a hard time making choices, and deciding which path to follow... )
ay chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
yes choosing a path is hard
ml? tw?
have a nice day
_-
Fallen Fire chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Again, I appreciate the formatting of the poem and this time the use (or lack of) capitalization work like your previous staggered rhyme scheme.
Good cutoff length too. Short and sweet.
Drizzen chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
pretty good *pants* man i gotta rview th all o u wont kill me U
UndiscoveredOtherkin chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Or we could just be a bunch of ants thinking we have sentience but in the end...don't. I like this one.
Veromorphia chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Wow. Your views on faith and destiny are chilling, and captivating, especailly when they are being expressed in such elegant yet terrifying words. You are an amazing writer.

Veromorphia
Viksy81 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
nice poem
x-Crying-X-Inside-x chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
wow...great poem
Delphian Wyrd chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
woah, That really makes me think...
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Nice . I especially like the last three lines. I often wonder which dream is more romantic, in the spiritual sense: the one which says we pick our own paths, or the one which says all was meant to be.

Starlight Rain