Reviews for Once And Always A Pirate
Zoe Marhassa chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Towards the end, there was a missing 'm' in front of the y. You wanted to spell 'my' right? A good ending, and I think it's a little strange that she'd remember the exact date, but maybe that's just me.
Jahar chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Love it. Please hurry and update.
Pirouetta chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Exciting! Hurry and get the next chapter :) I love pirate stories. Very well done.
BarbeeJ chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Good story!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
Oh man this is good! Please post more soon. I can't wait to read more.
inactive-22220 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Interesting...

~ suki9870 ~
Ash-Crystal Moongazer chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
this is a great story, but please write more! Do you have a plot already? if you don't then i suggest youmake one up soon. i hope you update soon and continue with the story as it is going well so far. Good Luck!
Maharanjoni chapter 2 . 2/27/2004
cool, again with the dramatic thing but its not really a problem. Good show old chap and keep up the good work! update again soon!
-Em
Maharanjoni chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
really great writting! There were some great turns of phrases and how the girl described her situation was fabulous! The only really problem I would have with it so far is that the sailor talked like he was very well educated which should not be the case. He was also a little bit of a drama Queen but that happens to everyone now and then. I want to hear more! Oh wait, I can! How about that?
*I am such a dork*
-Em
Tigress-of-Shang chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
this is a gr8 story so far. I look 4ward to readin more. Update soon!
lamepunknbored chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job
Lika chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
That was a beautiful and splendid start! Very wonderfully done! I can't wait! I'm expectant of your next installment! Do go on and don't you dare stop for a minuite! You've absoloutely got me hooked!
sparklingdiamond8723 chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
*oohs and awes* Very good! I can't wait to read more!
OutlawEris chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
I'm glad she changed her mind and decided to go to sea with Timothy. Well, not necessarily with Timothy, since she might be a little late, but I hope she's on the same ship with him!

John Harper? Sorry, loser.

Ellie seems a bit idealistic about life on the high seas. Is that going to be a problem later in the story? I hope not.

I forgot to say this in my last review, but the story was very well-written. I was clicking insanely to see what happened next.

UPDATE SOON!
OutlawEris chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
I really like this story! Ellie seems like a very interesting character.

But how could she do that to poor Timothy? He trusted her to join him in his life. I hope she changes her mind.

Very good!