Reviews for SATANA: Angel Rodriguez
myearsrpointy chapter 16 . 2/3/2005
Love this story times a billion.
myearsrpointy chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
oh my god...wow. i wasn't expecting that.
Hunny622XoXo chapter 13 . 2/23/2004
tell me what u think...jeez, i wish more people would review, but its all ok i guess. i like it so far, kinda stuck right now, but i'll get over it, maybe. am i overdoing the drama? let me know.
hunny
TakenDeath chapter 9 . 2/21/2004
geat story.
myearsrpointy chapter 9 . 2/21/2004
I have no idea why this story has only eight reviews, because it's incredible. I really feel as though I know the characters personally, the plot is awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Please continue this story!
courtneym204 chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
this was really good. I liked it.
Courtney
bnnyofdarkness chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Hey K. Love ya..and love your stories more...don't know why we don't talk that much anymore but...yea...I miss talkin 2 ya...

Love,

K or B

ps. give me my shirt back lol
cassandra26 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Hey! good thing I had time to review! Liked your plot...well, I still don't know what the plot is actually..except it's related to gangs, so I'll just say I liked chappie 1!

BUt, if you want some adivice, that is, put some spaces in your story. ) coz it's all scrunched up and I'm having a bit trouble with reading it all...hehehe, hope you don't mind. So...will she die too? )

Tito's her boyfriend, right? hehe...in my native language, Tito means 'uncle'. So I kind of didn't understand at first. BUt Tito's cool!

You Spanish, by the way?

Anywayz, SORRY but I really have to go...lot's of things still need to do. BUT I promise I'll finish all your chappies! Even if it takes me months..!(I don't usually read anymore...really busy!) So...God bless! Hope to see 'nother review from you next time! )
LeeTheProtector chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Wow. I did enjoy that and I hope for more. Your detail was very beautiful, a little confusing about the plot but I got it in the end. If you filled in more suspense, it would have made it complete. Keep working!

-Lee Darkness
Morticus chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Hey. Very nice Job. I liked the first 2 chapters but its just gotten better and better. Keep writing it and ill be waiting
restless-wandering chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
hey chicka!

hahahahaha, I thieved it! ANYWAYZ! that was a good story, and so sad... although i know that you know what it's like. Lotz of love to ya! talk to ya latta!

PEACE OUT!

-AquaBabies
Isis Relenna Fenris chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Awesome...That's all I have to say. Awesome! and one more time, AWESOME!
Ethnic Eyes chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Wow, I really really liked that. It really held my interest. Keep up the great work and I'll keep reading.