Reviews for Painted Rainbows
segment thought chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I hope that they "visit" you, again, lmao. :D

this is awesome.
lane chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
that was sweet. i definitely wouldn't consider it PWP as there was actually alot of character development, and the lemon wasn't that big of a scene. anyway, it would be a nice beginning to something full-length, if the fancy ever struck :)
ngt chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
ah! will you write more about this couple?

i loved it [:
The Falconer chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I like Nathan. I think Vincent is just one of those clich├ęd gay characters, but Nathan is...interesting. You've got something there. I definitely want to read more of them. Think I should give this Muse of yours a call? *wink*
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
i want to see more vincent and nathan! wo! lol, anyways, nice story, i enjoyed reading it :3
neo-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
That was freakin' amazing! Going on my favorite stories list. wow... *shakes head* That was just... too good. I loved it so much.
Shonen Nagasaki chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was pure torment, but it was beautiful... I'm glad I came across it!Nice work on description and origionality! -
Raedyn-Halliwell07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I love this story! Do you think you could write more to this story or do you think it is completed as is? I love it as is, but more would be cool too!

Ja ne,

Plyo
K. T. Wood chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aw. They are so sweet.. and hot! Wow. That was awesome!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Great XD!I really liked it! :)You're characters were amazing and I hope you decide to write more about them XD
m damian e l chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I like Nathan and Vincent
Stefen chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
That was really good! I love it!
the-loser chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
That was a good story. It was quite graphic, but I like graphic-ness [?].
Thanks for writng that pretty godd story. Bravo.
Monkeyland chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was you have to continue! Don't leave us hanging! Please!
Mystik Enchantress chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I just want to say that I really loved your story. Most of the time I don't even like stories like this but somehow this one was differnt. I really hope that maybe you'll decide to write a sequal or something. Really, really good story. I just loved it!