Reviews for Painted Rainbows
elf kirianna chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
where does it leave them i must know please conitinue id appreciate it.

Kiri
IamPoison chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
WOW. That was amazing, well written and great characters. Im definitely hoping for a sequel.
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
definitely interesting, and flamboyant

hehe

good stuff

_
Tiane chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
One word. Sexy. _~ *tilts head, trying to think of more constructive criticism* Nice, very nice. Like the way this is written, how you use the curl of a lip, the mirror of emotions in eyes, and a simple action to convey emotions. Now for the sequel!
Eternal Twilight chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Wow! Heather's friend again, and all I have to say to this is: SHIT! Man, you're good at lemon scenes. Whew. I hope you do continue on- they're a sweet couple, and the details in this thing are amazing!

~ZB
GoldenTears chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
You don't think this story was spectacular? It was something! It was everything and spectacular...lol. It was a great short story. ((Wiggles eyebrows)) I'll leave you to your thing now! lol.

-GoldenTears-
RNL chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
another success! Ur so good!

RNL
Angel Eyes of Fire chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
DAMN GIRL THEY BETTER BE BACK LOL aww shit girl you know I liked that and “What?” Nathan blinked up at him, seriously confused. “I’m folding your shirt.” That was priceless I was screaming in my head FORGET THE SHIRT DUDE. you must write more _

~Heather
Wesley The Dark Prince chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
It was good, it truthfuly wasn't as good as shattered peices, which was so amazing, you should make it into a screenplay then get steven speilberg to direct it, then give me some of the credit! :) Is still liked it though, a bit confusing, but...um...fun nonetheless. Tata
Alle chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Not spectactular? I would disagree, that was brilliant. It was a great read and I seriously hope that Nathan and Vincent 'visit' you again. And that was 'spur of the moment'? Wow. This was awesome and you should never stop writing, you are really talented.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2