Reviews for All Over a Boy
Jessica Renee chapter 5 . 3/10/2005
haha... this kinda reminds me of a story my mom told me of when she was in high school. a friend of hers wanted to ask a guy to the sadie hawkins dance, but she was too shy to do it and so she asked my mom too... and when she did, the guy was like "well, I'd rather go with you" and so my mom agreed and that friend never talked to her again. Somehow, i don't think nicole would do that if that happened.
agela chapter 17 . 2/16/2005
plz hurry and update i enjoy this astory but it takes way to long for u to update one chapter! not to be mean but in a nice way im saying this plz hurry
xWhit3StaRx chapter 17 . 1/7/2005
this is an awesome story and you did really well on it _
la chapter 16 . 3/24/2004
yeah!
la chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
must be jesse!
LookAtTheStars chapter 17 . 1/15/2004
I think you did an amazing job. Actually, the story turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted it to! I tip my beret to you Lisa, GREAT JOB!
Yes, she picked Jake!
LeikoLotus chapter 7 . 12/20/2003
All right, i guess you've already finished the story and everything but let me just say that the outcome is obviously JAKE! i mean, please! :) forget Jesse, he's a jerk. Jake is much better for nicole. I luv the story, i haven't read the end yet, but i will. SOON! thank you!
Hexic chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
even betetr! lovin' it still lisa!
The thinking parts (what people say in their heads) is etting confusing to who's saying it... but it may just be me .
Hexic chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
very nice intro, establishes everything nicely.
Though i think "Stefanie" is spelt "Stephanie".
LookAtTheStars chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Oh boy. Great start! I can totally relate to both characters. I know how it feels to have someone taken away from you, and how it feels to take someone away. They both suck. You portrayed the emotions perfectly!
unkown chapter 16 . 12/8/2003
but what about jessie i no u like gave him the boot. but the last thing that had him in there was when he was freakin cryin! i like ur story but what about jessie?
brownbear chapter 10 . 12/7/2003
what about her date kevin? did he just disapear or something?
b.b
brownbear chapter 9 . 12/7/2003
i honestly think that jessie is a... erm, well, he's a nit-wit, in my opnion. i think jake should have been in more of the story so we could get to know him better. but otherwise i'm roothing for him!
she seems to have hundreds of friends, it's hard to keep track of them! good story, keep it up!
b.b
Princess Sara chapter 17 . 12/6/2003
If your going to criticize someone's writing, Kat, don't flame. It only shows that you don't have any respect for yourself or anybody else. If you’re going to criticize my sister's writing, could you at least criticize her in way that doesn't make you sound so freaking stuck up? It makes you look like a donkey. I'm not only defending her because she is my sister, but I'm defending her because she is a person and an author that doesn't deserve to be flamed. If you think your so high and mighty, why did you sign as an anonymous reviewer? Are you too afraid that she'll flame you back? Or, if you’re not part of the site, why didn’t you leave your e-mail so she could contact you? She won’t flame/yell back, because she won't stoop down to your level. You know why? Because it’s wrong. Also, don'tou even dare read poem and flame me. If you do just because I went against you, it will only show the kind of person you really are. Have a nice day. :D
~Sara~
kat chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
From that moment on, they were inseparable. They told each other anything and everything. They cried and laughed together.
Gee, nice copout.