Reviews for All Over a Boy
Hotoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
It's pretty good. _ I'm going to read chapter 2 now. I love skating by the way! first i thought u were talking about ice skating. I ice skate.

~*~Hotoko~*~
RxIxNxA chapter 16 . 8/20/2003
That was a great story. It's way better then mine. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

~creasent moon
anonymous chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
I love your story, but this goes to everyone that writes a romantic story. Why does the girl always have to be pretty? I still love your story tho
mackenzie chapter 16 . 8/14/2003
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! OMG, it was great! And I was so desperately hoping that they would get together, they're just so cute together! I do feel bad for Jesse, though, but he will (put emphasis on the 'will') get over it. He has his whole future ahead of him. Anyway, so yeah, the whole entire stpry was marvelous! There wasn't a single part that I didn't like! Except for maybe the fact that it's over. :'( That's a pity, but I'll also get over it.
Rhia of Druma chapter 9 . 8/6/2003
What happened to her date, Kevin?
evanescent chapter 16 . 8/2/2003
Ah I just couldn't stop smiling after reading this! I want a Jake! :P Great story...
Siren-Angel chapter 16 . 7/24/2003
Wow.. I love that story. Your a great writer.

e Love.
CreativeConnections chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hey! Thanks for reviewing in my story! And I like this story even though I'm only on chapter one. Jesse and Nicole seem to have a "love at first site" thing going on eh? Poor Laura. It must have taken her alot of guts to get Nicole to sit with her at her table after the obvious tension. Great story! I'm really busy right now though so I'll have to take the time to read this some other time... if that made sense. Keep going!
JazzeeT chapter 16 . 7/13/2003
OK, this is pathetic but i forgot to review on of my fav stories. *sighs* mentally kicks self. so first of let me get my crying out of the way cause i love jesse so much you know. i was so sad when he was like its someone else isn't it. poor guy, i hope he finds someone but ya know im free maybe you can tell him to call me sometime. *wink wink*.

im happy though for jake and nicole. they do make a cute couple and i wish them all the best. you had a wonderful run with this story and i enjoyed it immensely no lie. it was funny and so real (im pretty sure that this happens to all of us the indesicive part at least) anyway before i bore you any further love it, sorry its done but now im enjoying your two new ones. ps i think you have a thing for bittersweet endings... hmm just a thought. laterz
Bay710 chapter 16 . 7/12/2003
This story was great .. I'm pretty sure that I was smiling a lot and .. yes, just a very good story lol
InvisibleNinjaPirate chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Hey, I really like this story... I wish Nicole and Jesse will finally hook it up... they obviously like each other... it's just all that High School garbage getting in the way... anyway... please continue! This is really good!
daisycakes chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
:) all done! Wow that was great, I was smiling for two chapters straight. Yay! go Jake! :D Whe! That was a really sweet story. Now I can go to sleep and have nice, happy dreams! *sigh* then wake up tomorrow and start assembling some sort of vague plot for my own story. Do you ever get inspiration in your sleep? I hate that, because then I'm wide awake with the creative juices flowing at the wrong hour. X.x Anyway, I loved this one. :)
spurs0405champs chapter 16 . 7/9/2003
Hey hey girl what's up? I liked your story a lot...and ur comments even more lol...but i was cheering on Jesse who sounds like an absolute hottie. You finished it so it doesn't seem like you that much feedback. Thanks for reading and reviewing "Unlikely"...been looking for as much feedback as possible. But great story and keep on writing!
daisycakes chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
told ya i would read this! (although i'm only on the fourth chapter) but it's a really great story so far :D i can see how it can be out of your own personal life... especially because stuff like that happens all the time! ahahhaha I really liked this chapter - hopefully i'll finish by the end of today :D oh yeah, and thanks for reviewing my story too! i didn't expect anyone to see it so i'm super happy :D ok byebye!
The Angel Called Kitana chapter 16 . 7/8/2003
Too lazy to log in. I can see why your story got so many reviews. It's brilliant, damn it, BRILLIANT!

Because you asked, I'm currently working on reviewing my grade 9 pieces, since one of them were really hard. But for ARCT, just this little Chinese tune which involves a glissando. (you know what that is, right?) I'm sort of a fluent French speaker, but I'm not French. I'm just trying to learn it.

Ah well. SEE YA! Thankz for your reviews.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »