Reviews for Stone Lover
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
hm, very interesting my dear. yes indeed. :rubs chin thoughtfully:

ok i'll quit. anyway i love the idea of someone having a shall i say love affair with statue. i think the fact it's only of a bust, like it couldn't get up and walk away if it tryed. oh my god this is so much more symbolic then i can say. i love how the main character goes off into an emotional reviere with every stanza. as if he walks down and does this day after day without cease. and while he ages, it stands as silent and timeless as the day of creation. he almost wants it to be human but every time his hopes are enstilled in this being as he hates and loves it at the same time. wow. wow. awesome.

Jasmine
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Nice add of melancholic touch to finish the sonnet. Excellent piece.
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
... whoa. That was poetic skill. And you're how old? O_o Very, VERY nicely done. I can only dream of writing something so beautiful...

This proves that you need to keep on writing. _
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
wonderful piece! it's a great first try for a sonnet. you should write more. you got the rhyme scheme right. the rhythm is a bit off, but that's alright. mine was too. this is nicely written, very well worded and flowing, there's so much depth in your writing. i really like that. good job on this! keep on writing!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
::jaw hangs::

Heart of the Sword
Miamouse chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
oo, I like sonnets. I like this one, all the components are there, and great. It's kind of a modern sonnet, not so archaic.

I loved the line:"your marble ears, though perfect, do not hear."

Mia :)