Reviews for My Friend Death
The Magician Joseph chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Love it, the imagery, the tone, the Death saga is quite wonderful. If this has any non-fictional elements in it then happy B-day and glad your life is getting better even though the world is of this reminds me of one quote

"O Sweet Death just one last caress."from the Misfits.

SquirrelingJoseph
JudgementMathew chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Right for some reason my other reviews did not show up but, this is here to praise every word of the three chapters you have put together its a brilliant little collection and i do hope it continues but, not to long we don't want it to get old. Have you ever heard the poem 'Tragedy in The Rose Garden" it is not to unsimmilar fromm this one in its theme and ryhme.

Love, Ma†
shylilgurlie chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
That was extremely interesting. I enjoyed it, :)
Frenzied-Thespian chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
...wow. you dont know how well that speaks to me. I know all too well that cold touch agains my cheek that wipes the tears away. Wow. Its amazing, purely amazing. You are an amazing author beyond any I possibly know.
The Magician Joseph chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Both of these poems are really good, you should sumbit them to a magazine or something.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That poem was awesome I loved it.
I can see that you have been talking to my friend Charon. This poems kind of ironic for me. But you do not know why.
wickerette chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
have you ever read, La dama del alba? you should read it, i thin its aesome, but in spanish. either ways, i loved this poem as much as i love that story,nicely narrated.
pili
saiya-jinmira chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
wow and to think that I have been here since your last birthday...thats awesome...loved the poem I feel that this chapter set of the last perfectly...I also think that you should write one of these every year til your like 40 and then publish it as a book called dedaths gift or somthin like that...yeah Im crazy anyways great poem and keep writing!
thornwitch chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This is such a thoughtful, moving idea, i love it and i think you've written it perfectly.
firexkitsune chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
so chilling. best non rhyming poem ive read. o_0
Jenis chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
beautiful.

do live another year, u can wait with me. i look behind me, and see a blur, and then before me, where i see no purpose. but... i'm still waiting for the sun to rise, wait for a purpose... for my life to begin i suppose.
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Interesting...I don't really know what else to say about this ...it's very different I think Im actually speechless...wel rnrnrnrnrnr
Angerona chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
:D

Really great i love the idea of death coming to you to chat about books and music and art.

Really great work. :D

Angerona The Goddess of Death

P.S Do not fear the bumps in the dark, it is when they are silenced that you should be truly afraid.