Reviews for Battling the Enemy
trippy.cat.girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Umm yeah, no. Doesn't work like that. It's unhealthy and basically you'll just end up dying faster. Eat right and exercise. That's the best way. I've tried it; I know.
Desiree chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
That is as real as it gets. I dont think a person could bear their soul anymore than that. It takes guts to admit to something that you are likely to keep secret. The comments that are concerned with help, I don't think they understand the piece. Most people can't admit to theirselves they have a problem, let alone write about it or admit it to the world...
I do disagree with "Its not the most beautifully written thing ever" I think it is perfect.
Katie-lyn1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
hey, I know how you feel. Keep hanging in there- and all the other reviews, calling some a moron doesn't help at all- leave her alone about it and consentrate on the writing peice
certain someone chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
i really hope you are getting help ...it scares me when i read something like this. Just think of yourself and all your family and friends who love you
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
hey i know this feeling really good. just gotta say one thing... july third hasn't even come yet! but yea the person who reviewed this who said stop being a moron shouldn't have said that they dun know what it's like and need to shut their mouth!
Ani Fantakis chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
author here. Yes its a true story but that doesnt mean I am not getting help. I have it under control thankyouverymuch
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
That had better be fiction. If it's not, you seriously need to either get some help, or stop being a moron. Think of it this way:
Me Who elce chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
I hope that was fiction.