Reviews for Duty and Defiance
Chocolate Lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love your story and the era it was set in, but I find it odd that Caleb is studying in Cambridge. I believe in their era Cambridge was more known for the sciences and Oxford for the arts and literature. All in all, you've done an admirable job of writing a story reminiscent of Jane Austen's era. :)
Kajal chapter 41 . 3/14/2009
Great story! I haven't read all of it, just bits and pieces. I'm actually kinda loving Adam at times. He's a trouble maker and a player he redeemed himself in the end. I'd really like to read a sequel about what happened with him and Audrey. Or at the very least to see his son growing up to be a ladies man himself and see how he deals with that.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 41 . 3/3/2009
Great story, keep up the good work.
youpin chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Excellent piece
Kohlomere chapter 41 . 9/18/2006
I loved it.
Michelle Habibi chapter 41 . 9/2/2006
wow! i love this story! and i finally finished reading it! you should really write more stories, maybe a sequel to this one. but then who would it be about? hmm...decisions, decisions. anyways, see ya!

-Michelle Habibi
mazee chapter 41 . 1/9/2006
wow, this story is so captivating...from beginning to end. great job!
Shirel chapter 41 . 12/12/2005
Yay! so good! id write something more but its like 1 am and im dead to the world. ciao!
Shirel chapter 34 . 12/12/2005
I think this story is strongly based on very bad-timing. very much like romeo and juliet mind you, although i think i like this tale better. Unless someone dies at the end...
Shirel chapter 16 . 12/12/2005
Ok so this is my theory. Madeleine and Desmond used to be in love and she left him because she didnt want to disgrace him or something. At a certain point, i thought Desmond was gay but i dont think thats the case anymore. Anyway, i guess ill see if im right!
Shirel chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
Oh i love forbidden romances! so very Romeo and Juliet. anyway, im really liking the start although at first i thought the romance was to be between Bella and Adam. Maybe it will be since in the summary u mentionned an Englishman so it could go either way. I guess we'll see.
Bimbo-Trouble chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
good
emerald chapter 41 . 5/22/2005
*can't stop smiling - now* i have had a horrible day- well not whole day but i have had some really horrendous incidents today which would have better not happen but you *smiling yet* have taken my mind from it completely *grin* ...that was perfect, they are so sweet, so made for each other *still smiling* and the epilogue and cat were the greatest additions for a lovely ending...ahh if only really life were that wonderful *sigh* - oh yeah i am still smling...you made my day...thanks hon a lot!
quotata chapter 41 . 1/1/2005
that was fantastic! and everything worked out so well!
quotata chapter 9 . 12/21/2004
i am reading behind spread fingers atm ... i really hate disapproved love lol i'll finish it soon. great writing!
402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »