Reviews for Duty and Defiance
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 27 . 9/21/2003
O.O; NO! But they have to band together in a Love Disapproved by Society Club! They can't be doubtful and mistrustful of ecah other! They all need to take turns screaming at Mrs. Hastings and telling her how absolutely E-vil she is! . Yes. . none at all
kathleen-525 chapter 26 . 9/20/2003
Still a wonderful story. Keep the chapters coming!
aims80 chapter 26 . 9/19/2003
The more I read of this story the more I like it, and the more involved in it I get. Please keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)
Liriel87 chapter 26 . 9/17/2003
Good chapter! I liked how you added in the Maddy bit. And and and it was just so good! I cant wait for them to live all happily ever after, if they do at all, but i still dont want the story to end, you know the feeling? Anyway good job and update soon!

Liriel
CynicInLove chapter 26 . 9/17/2003
i like these pairings...the characters are also well shaped..i read ur bio..u like pride and prejudice? im just reading it now and i can hardly understand anything from it..if u can help that would help me considerably...please update soon. im so glad i found this story!
passion101 chapter 26 . 9/17/2003
Mrs. Hastings really needs to be slapped a few times, hard, on the face. I think that might help with her horrible attitude.
GinaO chapter 26 . 9/17/2003
Loved the chapter! OH how I hate Mrs. Hastings. Please continue _!
CynicInLove chapter 19 . 9/16/2003
the poor child..her mother is absolutely obnoxious...one thing that i have to comment on is that ur writing extremely reminds me of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen...the writing style is somewhat similar i think..ah well... more chapters to go!
ChocolateEclar chapter 26 . 9/16/2003
*laughs* I love that last line! _ Simple yet cute. This is still so descriptive and beautiful!

Bye! _-
poohba chapter 26 . 9/16/2003
Lots of juicy stuff going on in this chapter! I just want to load you down with questions like - What *were* Adam and Audrey doing? Why, exactly, is she feeling ill? What *is* the relationship between Desmond and "Maddy?"

I trust they'll all be answered in time... I just have to be *sigh* patient. (I have to commend you on your quick update, though.)

What else can I comment on?

Nice job with Isabella's emotions when she's talking to Audrey. You could feel her concern for her friend, and this rising panic at how close she and Caleb came to being in the same position last chapter.

And James... I never paid much attention to his character before last chapter. But I've decided he's all right. Very interesting how he effortlessly compared his marriage to Caleb and Isabella's relationship.

And more Mrs. Hastings put downs! I'm loving it. This has just not been her party.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 26 . 9/16/2003
Interesting chapter! I wonder what Madeleine wanted to talk about..
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 26 . 9/16/2003
very nice, as usual. ; I LOVE madeline! I simply adore her! the way she spoke to Mrs. Hastings... ah. It was so nice to hear! keep it up! I can't wait to find out if what I think happened between Adam and Audrey did... teehee! there's one couple that (I believe) is safe and can no longer be tampered with! Yay!
Liriel87 chapter 25 . 9/16/2003
ooh they are just to confused! and boys are just dumb. . . .dumb. dumb. dumb.

And that is all I have to say, well other than UPDATE SOON!

Liriel
CynicInLove chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
oh so that's the secret...poeple are such stereotypicals...its boils me up how everyone has to follow society and be fashionable and clones like the rest of the,...who says we havent mastered the art of cloning?
CynicInLove chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
poor caleb...society my butt...but what's caleb's little no-no that everyone keeps on mentioning? is it supposed to be a mystery?
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »