Reviews for Duty and Defiance
Scotia Rain chapter 25 . 9/15/2003
First of all: good ol' James! Teehee. What a character! Just when you need him the most...

Secondly, Isabella and Caleb are so "aww." I mean, even if nothing officially 'happened' here, they are still so comfortable together that they just scream: soulmates!

I'm guessing that Adam and Audrey may have seen the couple in the corridor, though...

Update soon! And the continual frustrations of Mrs. Hastings still gives me much satisfaction. _
passion101 chapter 25 . 9/15/2003
all right some caleb and isabella action! I liked this chapter a lot and hope that there will be more chapters like this...
GinaO chapter 25 . 9/15/2003
Lovely chapter! Please update soon _
ChocolateEclar chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
As always this was a very descriptive chapter. _ I wonder what will happen to Adam and Audrey now though...

Bye! _-
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
Great chapter! Hmm...Isabella is pretty impulsive, isn't she?

Wonder what happened between Adam and Audrey.
poohba chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
I love Caleb! If things don't work out between him and Isabella, can I have him? However, I am more convinced than ever that they have to be together now.

That little interlude out in the corridor was sweet and sexy at the same time. And everyone thinks they're breathing hard because they were dancing! lol.

I also loved how James came to Isabella's rescue. I love to see Mrs. Hastings lose.
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 25 . 9/14/2003
O.O; wow... just - wow... O.O; I sense problems on the near horizon... Pleasepleaseplease update soon! argh! you left me hanging! did Adam and Audrey see? how long before Caleb and Bella ( I keep wanting to call her Iza) get into a similar situation and forget to stop? ooh... this is FUN! and it involves lots o' situations for big eyes...
Scotia Rain chapter 24 . 9/12/2003
Whoa! I'm glad that I hadn't missed too much, after school started.

Chapters 23-24 were highly enjoyable. I think you're shaping Mrs. Hastings, quite nicely, into our little nemesis. She's quite a schemer, isn't she? It's very amusing when her plans don't work out, though, like at the end of Chapter 24. I just feel like cheering out loud.

Kudos to Desmond for picking Madeleine, as he should; I was worried he might feel obligated or something, and thereby only encourage Mrs. Hastings' behaviour. I wish she'd get a clue already! _ We love Caleb!

Adam's misadventures are also quite amusing. He's a strange one, isn't he? LOL. Perhaps Miss Sutton shall improve him, if she hasn't already.

OOh, and just to add: Caleb (i.e. *you*) is quite poetic! ~jealous~ I don't know how you do it...

Can't wait for more.
Liriel87 chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
GREAT CHAPTER! I love the hairy gentleman part! JUST LOVE IT! hooray for hairy gentlemen! Woohoo. Well anyway very nice and i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. go go go write write write!

Liriel
GinaO chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Argh... how I hate Mrs. Hastings! Loved the chapter _ and can't wait for the next one! :)
passion101 chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
oh u just have to post the next chapter asap! I wanna get some caleb and bella action!
poohba chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Take that, Mrs. Hastings!

I like Desmond. He has guts. I hope Caleb realizes he has some too!

I loved that line of Mrs. Hastings, though: "Every choice your father makes is a mistake." If that doesn't sum up her views on marriage, I don't know what does.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Sheesh, Mrs. Hastings never knew when to quit, did she?

Great chapter!
ChocolateEclar chapter 24 . 9/7/2003
Beautifully written chapter! I really wanted to strangle Mrs. Hastings though. _-

Bye! _
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 24 . 9/7/2003
A ball... hairy gentlemen who never end up being truly nasty since they are all happily in love and such... teehee! ; Keep it up! I want to know what horrible thing Bella's mother does next!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »