Reviews for Duty and Defiance
powderyblue chapter 24 . 9/7/2003
Finally, someone put Mrs. "Busybody" Hastings in her place! Great job!
Liriel87 chapter 23 . 9/6/2003
I great chapter! Very well done I must say! And finally one of the boys is taking action. Im glad to see it! Update soon!

Liriel
aims80 chapter 23 . 9/6/2003
I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Luv Aims :)

P.S I was wondering whether it was just me that was having trouble uploading last weekend, but I guess not! :)
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 23 . 9/4/2003
Hehe, this is getting interesting!
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 23 . 9/3/2003
teehee! ;
GinaO chapter 23 . 9/3/2003
Loved the chapter! please continue _
poohba chapter 23 . 9/3/2003
Yay! FictionPress is working again! I've been going through withdrawl this past week. It's been horrible. And bad enough that I couldn't update my own story, I kept going... "I wonder what's happening to Isabella and Caleb?" (And for Faery Tragedy's benefit - I wondered what was going on with Mortenez and Gwenour too.)

Anyways... This chapter was up to your usual standards. I love the bit with the storm brewing up, just like Isabella wanted it to... Her horrid mother... Desmond's sense of humor and this mystery with him and Miss Delacroix. I'd love to be able to give you some constructive criticism, but this is so polished and perfect already, that I can't find anything that needs tweaking.
aims80 chapter 22 . 8/30/2003
Keep up the good work and update soon.

Luv Aims :)
Scotia Rain chapter 22 . 8/27/2003
Oh... so sad!

Those wonderful things that Caleb's mom wrote about his dad only makes it more unfortunate that Caleb never got to reunite with him. ~sniffle~

I'm glad we got a little look into the diary; it's played such an important role in your story.

As for Adam: in love with Audrey? Cute. I also enjoy his interaction with Caleb.

Keep writing!
passion101 chapter 22 . 8/24/2003
aw, his mom was sweet! I bet he cried when he read that, I know I would.
Liriel87 chapter 22 . 8/23/2003
Good chapter! Hooray for reading the diary! and caleb needs to propose im getting tired of his stupidness.

Liriel
Katrin the Great chapter 22 . 8/23/2003
OH! That's SO sad, his mother's entries!
poohba chapter 22 . 8/23/2003
The journal entry addressed to Caleb was a really cool idea. I never thought we'd get to hear Caleb's mother's voice. I hope you continue to have him read more of her journal. Maybe he'll find some of his answers in there.

Right now, it seems like he's trying to run away from his problems... if he's packing his trunk so early.

Adam, though, I wonder if he's really so shallow... Or if it's all an act. Somehow I think it's the latter. Him leasing a house of his own ought to make a good plot twist.
SpawnofSauron chapter 22 . 8/23/2003
I love this chapter and how the last diary entries were to Caleb...perfect! Great job, can't wait til the next chapter!
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 22 . 8/22/2003
Interesting chapter! Post more!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »