Reviews for Duty and Defiance
passion101 chapter 18 . 8/9/2003
interesting chapter
Lisa chapter 18 . 8/9/2003
My advice to you: Send this to a publisher and PUBLISH IT. No need for editing, your writing is perfect the way it is.

Oh, and update soon.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 18 . 8/9/2003
Great chapter again! I still think Desmond and Bella are well-matched! hee
jarvie chapter 18 . 8/8/2003
hm... that poem does remarkably resemble Isabella's situation. Audrey, ever the fool. Poor Caleb. Poor Desmond. Heck, poor everyone. Update SOON!
Liriel87 chapter 18 . 8/8/2003
Very nice. Well done I must say. This chapter was great. And even though Caleb and Bella and Mr. Crawford and Miss Delacroix are all very sweet in their pairs i think everything would work out so much better if they switched, i dunno they connect on a higher lever with the other paired person. oh im not sure if that made sense. Anyway good job! Update soon!

Liriel87
poohba chapter 18 . 8/8/2003
Nice bit of work with the allusion to the poem. I'm not familiar with it... but Desmond's summary of it was enought to make me worried. Both the poem and Desmond's question of what would happen if it the other way around seem to parallel what's happening between Isabella and Caleb and between him and Miss Delacroix (Madeleine, is it?)

And dang-it... Did Audrey interrupt them on purpose?
aims80 chapter 18 . 8/8/2003
I am really enjoying this story so far, please keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)

P.S Thanks for all the reviews of my story, I appreciate it. :)
SpawnofSauron chapter 18 . 8/8/2003
hey love the new chapter cant wait til the next one!
aims80 too lazy to sign in chapter 17 . 8/2/2003
I just read all of your story, and I have to say I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to what happens next.

Luv Aims :)
Scotia Rain chapter 17 . 8/2/2003
Hmm... now there's definitely something going on with Desmond and Madeleine. Very curious.

I enjoyed the part where the four of them discussed love. Their responses definitely reveal more about their characters, as well as the relationships between them. Isabella is, undoubtedly, a romantic. _

I guess this engagement thing just got more compicated, too. It was so close!

Can't wait for more.
SpawnofSauron chapter 17 . 8/2/2003
o now im gonna be wondering if he would have asked her. great chapter, can't wait til the next one!
poohba chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
I love these situations these characters find themselves in. The conversation between Desmond and Miss Delacroix was absolutely inspired. How awkward to have to have such a thinly-disguised fight in the company of others! It made me even more curious about what happened between them in the past.

I wish Caleb hadn't lost confidence so quickly on their walk... but, maybe there's hope he'll say what he had to say sometime soon.

I didn't find anything to pick on in this chapter _ I have yet to read anything by you that is below publishable quality. I don't know how you do it.
passion101 chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
I liked that chapter a lot! finally some stuff between isabella and caleb.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
Hehe, I'm getting more and more interested in Desmond..there's so much about him than meets the eye...
jarvie chapter 17 . 7/31/2003
Hmm...Desmond and Madeleine's past. Interesting. Sounds actually remarkably like Isabella and Caleb's situation. Is Caleb going to take the same path as I think Madeleine did, or is Isabella going to have more in common with Desmond? I like Desmond a lot. I actually still sort of want a Desmond/Isabella story. Update SOON!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »