Reviews for Duty and Defiance
aims80 chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
Very interesting so far. I'm looking forward to reading some more of it.

Luv Aims :)
SuperSandra chapter 13 . 7/19/2003
Oh, I just love conversations between Bella and Desmond! They seem to go very deep into their topics! This was a very well written chapter! Continue soon please! _
Liriel87 chapter 13 . 7/19/2003
Things are heating up! Update very soon!

Liriel
Scotia Rain chapter 13 . 7/19/2003
~big sigh of envy~

The exchange between Isabella and Desmond was just masterful! Loved every bit of it. So they do have good chemistry. Should I be worrying that Caleb's been out of the picture for just a moment?

Now, I wonder what's going on with Madeleine and Desmond. You sure have a way of keeping us on edge; I have the impression that it's something complicated.

Well, update soon!
passion101 chapter 13 . 7/19/2003
quite interesting chapter...but I find desmond to be so hard to figure out! Wut on earth r his intentions?
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 13 . 7/19/2003
Heh, love the conversation between Desmond and Bella. They seemed well-matched together..hm
poohba chapter 13 . 7/18/2003
I do love a good battle of wits. The sparring between Isabella and Desmond at the end of this chapter was great.

But I still don't know what to think of him. It's obvious he has some sort of attachment to Madeleine... but why, then, all the flirting with Bella?
FlyingPhish chapter 5 . 7/18/2003
wonderfully written, I do not have time to read more at this moment, but i assure you that I will. Oh por Caleb.
kathleen-525 chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
Wonderful story! I love the charcaters! Keep writting!
Scotia Rain chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
Aw, I knew there was something I liked about Caleb! He's just so real; his character is absolutely amazing. I'd just like to congratulate you for that; he really is incomparable.

And this Desmond is starting to act curiously...

Can't wait for more.
Katrin the Great chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
Hm... Desmond has something he wants to tell Caleb or he want Caleb to tell him something...
poohba chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
Well, Desmond's secret certainly has something to do with Miss Delacroix! So why does he care what's going on with Caleb and Isabella? Am I crazy to be getting a sinister vibe from him?

I really liked the beginning of this chapter: Caleb with his mom's diary. That plot's been on the backburner lately, but that was all it took to remind us of it... and see how poor Caleb is still confused about all that. (And, I liked the rest of the chap too _)
Liriel87 chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
oh keep going you must! I demand it!

Liriel
passion101 chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
interesting chapter I will say. And wut is up with Desmond's behavior?
SuperSandra chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
It's interesting that we get to see into Caleb's mother a bit more... is she dead or just crazy?... And that Desmond is such a sly fellow! Continue soon plz! _
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »