Reviews for Duty and Defiance
Scotia Rain chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
~excited~

You're starting a new one... well, I'm gonna have to finish "Convenience" first, before scurrying off to this story.

And might I add: I just love your writing style. It's distinctive, and always able to pull me into a different era.

Congrats for finishing "Convenience." Now I've got to do the same.

As for THIS story, the summary alone had me interested. Yeesh, I'd better hurry up and read already!
Katrin the Great chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
This was a very well written chapter. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, my computer has been acting funky and so is . I'm enjoying this story very much.
LazyDaze06 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
adam sounds like 1 annoying bugger.
SuperSandra chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
Desmond sounds like such a sweetie! I really wouldn't mind if he and Isabella ended up together...

I like Caleb and all but... I don't know it's all complicated! Yeah...

I wonder who this Madeleine is also...

Anywho, update soon!
kathleen-525 chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
An absolutely wonderful story, as usual! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lazy poohba chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
Aw... Desmond's in love.

I wonder what Caleb wad doing while Bella was talking to him, though. Did he notice how Audrey pushed them together?

Another great chapter. Keep it up!
anonomous chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
you write exquisitely, I absolutely love Caleb! he has such a sweet nature, and Isabella's great! i can't wait to see how this turns out, I really hope it works out for them.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
I love Desmond! I hope to see more of him in the future! hehe..
jarvie chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
hehehehehe, I definitely like Desmond. I am totally all for Desmond and Bella to be together now. I mean, nothing's wrong with Caleb, but he's just not exactly the type of guy I like. Anyways, update SOON!
ChocolateEclar chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
Geez, I think Mrs. Hastings needs to get a life, but anyway this is absolutely great! _ Please update soon! Bye! _-
SweetDreams chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
I have to say, even though I think Caleb is sweet, I like Desmond better. Maybe it's the whole mystery thing about him. It just seems as if Bella and he would have a more complete and mature relationship. Caleb and Bella seem to have a puppy love more than anything...it doesn't seem like a relationship that could "develop" and mature...I dunno, maybe I'm just babbling :)

Can't wait to read what happens.
Liriel87 chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
ooh i loved it! absolutly loved it. Isabella is great! Good job, and update soon!

Liriel
SuperSandra chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
For some reason, I like Desmond. I wouldn't even mind if he and Isabella ended up together! Though that doesn't seem like happening!

I have a feeling from his unfinished sentence that Desmond may already be married or perhaps already engaged, maybe even to Isabella? That'd be a shock!

Anywho, update soon! _
passion101 chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
sorry to say, but that was a boring chapter. Oh well, I read it.
poohba chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Desmond sounds like a complete character. Kind of charming in his own way. lol. He's being very mysterious, I think. What secrets is he hiding? Especially when he started to say "Why the devil would I be in search of a wife? I am already-"

Hmm.