Reviews for Duty and Defiance
ChocolateEclar chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
This is still wonderful! _ Update soon! Bye! _-
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
As good as ever! Keep it up!
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Oh, I like Desmond already! :D

Great chapter!
AngelTears chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
This is a great fic i luv it! and I luv Desmond! he soo charming..*sigh* ...keep going though!
Moon Dusk chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
Please let Isabella fall in love with Caleb. Their so well suited for each other_ That a cool chapter Desmond seems like a interesting character. Keep up the good work and update soon-Angelwings-
Liriel87 chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
o update soon!

Liriel
Cass-7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
woo, me likey (i don't write like this, really, lol). allow me to read the rest...
eliza12 chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
Parts of this remind me of Wuthering Heights, not the plot, just small things. I don't know if you did this purposely, but i think it adds character to the story.
jarvie chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
hahahaha, that was precious. lol. Desmond seems to be really cool, in fact, I'm actually now rooting for a Desmond/Isabella story. It's not that I don't like Caleb or anything, I think I just prefer Adam and Desmond. Keep up the good work and humor! Update SOON!
ChocolateEclar chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
This is getting complicated again... _ Wonderful!

Update soon! Bye! _-
SuperSandra chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
Ha, I knew that guy with the horse would be Audrey's cousin! Who knew he would know Caleb? That's a weird turn of events... anywho, I'm stumped to what'll happen next! Continue soon!
Liriel87 chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
I love it! To cute!
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
This is getting interesting! Can't wait to read more!
poohba chapter 8 . 6/30/2003
The plot thickens!

But, I figured that's who the owner of the Grim Reaper had to be. I never thought he and Caleb would already know each other, though.

And, yay! Caleb's finding his backbone!
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 7 . 6/30/2003
excellent as usual. it took me awhile to realize that Audrey and Lillian were sisters-well, you said they were and thats when i realized it. oops. i think Adam is a good character, even though he is a bit of a prick. this stranger that she bumped into must be the cousin who she's supposed to marry, but i guess i'll have to wait and find out!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »