Reviews for Duty and Defiance
poohba chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
To be honest, I've forgotten the details of what happened in the original chapter 6, by now. The new one seems similar, but I liked the conversation you added between Adam and Caleb beforehand. (That wasn't in the original, was it? Ek. I'd feel bad, now, if it was.)

Anyway, chaps 6 &7 now flow together quite smoothly. I'm glad to know Adam *is* capable of being serious once in awhile. That conversation he had with Caleb walking home was insightful.

And... Who is this mysterious stranger with the horse "Grim Reaper." The visiting cousin, perhaps? Do I sense an impending romantic entanglement with Isabella? One that Caleb is going to have to stand up and be a man to get her out of?

In any case, it sounds like it will be fun to read about.
Shui Sheng chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
“Did he get your mother?” lol. What a question to ask.

Loved both chapters. I'm wondering who this mysterious stranger is, but I suppose we'll find out in due time. Can't wait for more. _

Until later!
SuperSandra chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
The new version of chapter 6 is great, even though I forgot what had happened in the previous version. Anywho, chapter 7 was real interesting... could that mysterious man be an important character later on? I hope we find out who he is...Hmm... he seems to be really cocky... yeah, well update soon!
ChocolateEclar chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
I like the new version of chapter 6 even better. _

Anyway, chapter 7 was wonderful as well! Update soon! Bye! _-
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
Oho! Who's that stranger, hmm? Intersting turn of story!
Liriel87 chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
ha I love it! The Grim Reaper...classic! Peace out!
Emilia J. Luthi chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
Your story is awesome! I love Isabella and Caleb, and the characters fit the time really well. I love your penname, too. This rocks!
ChocolateEclar chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
A horrid situation Bella and Caleb have... Update soon! I'm dying to fing out what happens next! _
SuperSandra chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
Poor Bella... and poor Caleb... they both should just really step up to the plate! Update soon!
Shui Sheng chapter 6 . 6/22/2003
Caleb just has to stand up for his feelings!

Or we could just have Isabella do it for both of them. lol.

Another great chapter. _
Liriel87 chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
I love it! Continue Please!
passion101 chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
wow, a lot of tension. Poor caleb, he loves her and she just shoves him away...poor thing.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
Interesting chapter! Poor Bella though..
poohba chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
Go Bella! If your man doesn't have guts enough to stand up to society... You go ahead and do it, yourself!

What an awkward little meal they all just had. Very entertaining, though, I must say.

And the word "libertine" fits Adam like a glove.
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
hehe. "I could care less about your cousin" great line. so now we know why everyone thinks so ill of Caleb, because his mother was insane and committed suicide. what am i telling you for? you wrote it. and a very nice job you did with it too.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »