Reviews for Duty and Defiance
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 30 . 10/13/2003
Adam DID say he loved her... and he isn't a total coward, I don't believe... So he should come back and help her... and if he doesn't, then the Colonel had better disinherit him!

Sorry. I really shouldn't tell you how to organize the plot of your own story...

I liked this chapter... and I hope things begin to pick up after this. ;
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 30 . 10/13/2003
great chapter! Adam wouldn't leave Audrey, would he?
poohba chapter 30 . 10/12/2003
Caleb is such an interesting character. He tries so hard not to make waves, and winds up in the middle of everything anyway.

His conversation with his uncle was quite well done. I liked especially the part where the word "bastard" comes up. The colonel wasn't even thinking when he used it, but Caleb reminded him (and all of us) its other connotation.

Another great chapter!
ChocolateEclar chapter 30 . 10/12/2003
I wonder what the Colonel's reaction will be when he finds out Audrey's pregnant with his grandchild... Yeesh! This is getting worse and worse for Adam and Audrey.

Please update soon! Bye! _
Liriel87 chapter 29 . 10/6/2003
Wow. Just wow. Im stunned. Caleb needs to grow up and trust people and ask the bloody girl to marry him, Adam needs to do the same and also stop fooling around, and yeah all those guys for being so smart they need to learn how to think! Jeez. Good chapters!

Liriel
CynicInLove chapter 29 . 10/6/2003
poor caleb. he's left in the dark of everything..i hate when that happens and ur left to wonder about it and then come up with wrong conclusion...but at the same time it seems like those assumtions are real since ur basing them half on some thing u heard, saw, or wahtaver and the other part is truly false..just an illusion of ur mind...that sucks deosnt it...secrets..update sooN!
passion101 chapter 29 . 10/6/2003
i'm guessing that adam knows...how very interesting.
ChocolateEclar chapter 29 . 10/5/2003
Adam and Audrey sure have gotten themselves in a jam. I hope Adam doesn't do anything stupid though. _-

Bye! _
poohba chapter 29 . 10/5/2003
There's so much going on in this chapter... Lots to think over...

For starters, I really liked the way Isabella and Desmond interacted here. It really felt like they were friends... Although there's really nothing between them that Caleb or Madeleine needs worry about.

I have to admit a little bit of perverse pleasure at seeing Caleb sweat a little, though. I don't know why. I love the guy. But... he did chicken out about asking Isabella to marry him... I think he deserves a little sweating, as long it's all happily resolved in the end.

And, finally, is Adam feeling guilty?, overwhelmed?, burdened? - all of the above. That was a really nice touch, how he asked Caleb if he's ever wondered what his surname is. I wonder how his relationship with Caleb will have an effect on what he decides to do about Audrey.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 29 . 10/5/2003
Hmm..things are finally heating up! can't wait to see what happens next.
jojobear chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Oh, this is really good so far. I can't believe I've never seen this before. I have to go now, but I'll be sure to come back and read the rest later.
GinaO chapter 29 . 10/4/2003
OMG! Loved the chapter! This sure is getting better. I hope you update soon. I loved this story _!
kathleen-525 chapter 28 . 9/30/2003
Another great chapter! Keep them coming, I can only stand the suspence for so long...
passion101 chapter 28 . 9/29/2003
holy crap! Audrey could be pregnant! wow...that was unexpected. and I feel sorry for caleb. I hope they all come clean about the matter that isabella doesn't like desmond in any other way than friendship.
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 28 . 9/28/2003
It's getting interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »