Reviews for Relic Hunters
Darkest Flame Of Fury chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
I love your stroy so far, I red chapters 1-4. It's very good, Rune in an AWSOME character, and Erica is also really cool. good job from what I've so far red.
Crazy4-Cell-N-Legato
Anime Queen chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
Yay! I like this story a lot! Please don't give up on it. It's just getting good, too!
Iz chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
I really like this story... its cool :D
You've got talent.
I hope you keep writing.. cos I want to keep reading.
xox
Iz chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
I like Rune.. his theories... remind me of me own.
Rune is right - the eyes are the window to the soul.
Look into them - and they reveal the emotions beneath.
They eyes can't lie.
Callisto Flame chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
WOULD YOU KINDLY HURRY UP AND UPDATE? YOU ARE WORSE THAN ME!
Krista-chan
Krysta chapter 4 . 10/13/2003
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE STORY, HUH? WELL, WHERE IS IT? *tears, tears* You have to update soon!

Krysta
Krysta chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
;; I didn't know that you updated. I would've pulled the old R&R trick earlier if I had. I like it so far. Keep it up! .

Krysta
ibgone chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
Hey, it's about time you updated. I had to reread all the chapters because I forget nearly everything about your story (not that I didn't mind reading all the chapters again). I see Rune and Erica will get along just super. Adaptability isn't something to laugh at. Rune could do toe to toe with Batman if he wanted to. Also, it makes him a shoe-in for learning one of the ultimate relics, no?
Namesake-Girl chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
Yes! I love this story. I hope you update soon! _
Totoya chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
This is great! Don't worry about the late update, I take forever to update sometimes.

Rune and Erica seem to have recovered from that fight, their reactions are all very realistic!

I like the idea of GEOs and all of the different abilities they can have!

Rune's theory on people and eyes is really cool, it shows just how deep of a character he is!

You left off at a good spot too! Are they going to have another run in with the police?

Excellent job, I hope to see more soon!
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
Yay! I get to read on one date, and review later! Cool!

Keep it up! You get chocolate syrup!(Aye says its good for ideas.I dunno, she wont let me have any)
Anime Queen chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
Cute! _ I like Rune's philosophy about not getting close to people, I can kind of relate. The thing with his eyes was a good touch too!

Newayz, good job, keep it up! _

Ja ne!
Sleeping Boy chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
I like your story a bunch and I can't wait for you to continue.
foxdance chapter 4 . 9/4/2003
I'm still not used to reading in script format but this story is going great. Rune is really cool :)
Namesake-Girl chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
Hey! It's me! I really like your writing style! You had better update soon... Out of respect for the first person to review your story! :) Well, it really kicks butt!
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »