Reviews for Relic Hunters
MysticDreamz chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
Hiya! lolz dat was hecka nice. heheh luved the action too! the ending of the 3rd chappi was perfect man...*grin* and ur descriptions r great. neway i'll ttyl!

~Jenn
nuitnothing chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
gasp write more soon please
Lilias chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
I don't usually read script-format stories (though I'm not sure if this can technically be classified as such, since it is rather descriptive), but this was done very well. _ I love the description, and this is a good take on a post-apocalyptic world. I like Rune, too. Anyway, enough babbling from me. Keep writing. .~

-Lilias
Onua Wingstar chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
Hm...The post-apocalypse genre never really held my interest, but your story caught me. What kind of powers do these "GEOs" have? What determines their creation? I'll have to keep reading.
Totoya chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
Hi! Checking out your fic! And it's awsome!

Yes I am thinking that this is a great fic so far, in fact an even better than great fiction. A lot of wonderful ideas went into this! You're very descriptive and that's a hard thing to do in script format! You're great at setting a mood for a story! I can picture this all clearly in my head!

So far Rune is my favorite!

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Are Erica and Rune going to become friends?

It was really great when Erica fought Daniel! She knows how to fight!
animal lover chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
hey this is a great story! i like this a lot. please update soon.
Horosha no Kage chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Hehheh, nice. Loved the action sequence with Erica.
Talon4 chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Damn, she can kick ass! Erica's got mad skillz! those two caught some bad ones. I love this fic. please keep writing.

BAI BAI!
Warshadowfh chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Great story...and thetitle is great but there looking for relics Right? Anyways great story and update soon!
The One Still Called El Diablo chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
hm...well rem, i see what you are saying (although i'm not too sure about the *mary-sue* thing) but seriously: when describing a character, more detail-in my opinion-is better. sure, some people kan fill the gap, right? but then, it wouldn't exactly be *my* character than, now would it? i felt like i painted a picture of my character, and i think it's pretty good. don't worry, i don't think that your review is a flame (at least i hope it wasnt') but i feel that-description is better. thankyou for your suggestions. i hope this doesn't encourage you to stop reading my fic.

The One Still Called El Diablo-
TetsuoTsubushi chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
I liked this chapter. Erica is a good character, but so are the rest. the chapter wasn't too long.
Anime Queen chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
great intro to Erica, i like her already! the stuff with her family is kind of sad tho.

looking forward to the next chapter! i wonder how rune and erica will get along!

AQ
Kaidona chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
First thing I have to say is, cute A/N. I've actually read and watched quite a few things that are named one thing but start off completely different than I would've expected.

I think this is going quite well and no, the chapter was not too long. *thinks her fourth chapter may be longer*

I hope you add more soon and again, thanks for reviewing when I first started posting.*kind of wishes that she could get more reviews sincre she's been stuck with the same number of reviews for a good few weeks*

Well, cyaz!

Kai-chan
ibgone chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
hey, El Diablo, great chapter and introduction of Erica.
Rem chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
Erica stood at about 5'6 in height. . .and she won't reveal her weight. Erica is full Japanese; born and raised in Kyoto all of her life. Erica has beautiful jet-black hair, which reaches down just above her shoulders. She has big, jade green eyes that couldn't possibly get any more attention from men. It almost seemed like every time she looked at someone her eyes shimmered like the northern lights at it's brightest point. Yes, her eyes gave her a very emotional look. Her full, luscious red lips put even the prettiest rose to shame. Her skin was a very light, white color; and it was as smooth as the finest silk. She had the perfect hourglass figure that never quit. She walked so gracefully that people tended to imagine a symphony playing in the background as she moved. Her voice seemed to cradle people into a daze of passion and determination.

We get the idea! When describing people, less is more, allow the reader to fill in the gaps. This is reminisant of a mary-sue type fic I keep finding on . she probably aint a sue, but people will become susspiitiouus when they read this, and are likly to turn back. So apart from toning down discription, i cant see anything wrong with this. Good
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »