Reviews for Relic Hunters
Moonlight Shadow to lazy to sigh in chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
hey, this is pretty good!
LoneArchAngel chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
I love the story so far, Rune is the best! This chapter is good, I liked it just like all the other ones, and it wasn't too long.
DemonSurfer chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Hm. Did that David creep get the Saber on acident? Heehee, I'm still on suger high from those pecan cookies I had an hour ago. Oh well. Keep it up, and I'll watch for the next chappie!
Destin chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Hey it was a great chapter ! PLease update soon ! Thanks for telling me that you updated _

-Destin Scar
I noticed chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
no I am not flaming you this is a good story but I noticed that you ask alot of people to read your story. This is a great story and you really don't need to ask people to read your story. I hope your reading the stories you review cause I noticed that they are all very short, and asking that they review your story. btw this is a great story. I will be looking for more very soon . Forgive me if this sounds rude.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Hi! DemonSurfer here, reminding you to update soon! I really want to see what happens next.
Shizuki chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
very exciting chapter, write more soon.
Shizuki chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
very interesting
Stardustz chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Cool story! Faster add.
Karma-of-Chaos chapter 2 . 6/12/2003
Hey!

Lovin' the story, it has great potential. The only thing I noticed that you could improve upon was tht your descriptions were rather dry. Also, having a story in 'script' form can detract from the overall effect. But other than that, it was really good! You better update soon!

Keep Writing!

- Karma

(PS - Thanks for reviewing my story! .~)
Rem chapter 2 . 6/12/2003
like it very much, Rune seem an interesting main character. I think you should dedicate the next chapter to erica,good to introduce her character before she meets Rune, plus would add to suspense about about what has been discovered about Rune.

Ta for the email.

sorry for any errors in this review, i get keyboard dyslexia
TetsuoTsubushi chapter 2 . 6/12/2003
It's great. After the interesting setup your first true chapter was awesome. By the way Akazu new chapter.
foxdance chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
Hey there, Fox again... I liked how you portrayed the character of Rune; he'd definitely not your usual protagonist. Also I find it interesting how you mixed up the matter of political righteousness into your plot. All the more adds substance to the story. Anyway, I think that was a nice chapter, although it did leave me confused; your writing style flunctuates from straight-out prose to script style, and that was a bit distracting. May I politely suggest that you stick to one method? I thought the way you wrote the prologue was nicer and more understandable.
nuitnothing chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
hey thanks for the review I'll have a new chapter up soon and I live this fic it rocks so please write more but can I guess that Rune is a GEO? any who if any one flames you may the wrath of Nuit the Goddess of nothingness rain down upon them!you rock
Warshadowfh chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
You should dedicte it on erica. Cool Story update soon.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »