Reviews for Relic Hunters
Kaidona chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Heyaz, sorry for yesterdays half assed review, I was getting kicked off the comp. I really like this story though, I think you should continue it soon. (Btw, thanks for reading mine and giving me a review. I was almost afraid no one would be interested. .)
K. Elizabeth 626 chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
I think that you should have the next chapter dedicated to Erica, and have them meet in the end of it. Then, dedicate chapter 4 to both of them. Does that make sense? I hope so. I really like this story, and I hope you continue it soon!

~Krista
HieiandKurama chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
I really liked it. I hope you continue soon.
starlightvamp chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
*talks in the background* well my ninja monkeys and i have decided that you should dedicate the next chappy to Erica. because that way we have some background when they meet! *ninja monkeys nod heads inagreement* well take care!
starlightvamp chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
hey this is really koolioshios! -_-; sorry i put my own shway word in their. *aks* i did it again. this is really neat. do continue...oh wait there is a second chappy. *points finger in an anime charcter way* on to it. lets go!
PuddingPie chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
I really like it and I think you should dedicate a chapter to Erica then have her and Rune meet up. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Kaidona chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
Good work, I like it
BrokenSmiles chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
It's very good so far! Thanks for reviewing Bid My Blood to Run. Continue your story!
Talon4 chapter 2 . 6/10/2003
this story is awesome, the fighting is cool, all around, this fic is the SHIZNIT! (really cool x 100) I have never seen a story told this well please write more!

BAI BAI!
Sweet.Pink.Pixie chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
thankies for reviewing my story! your's is off to a great start, can't wait to read more. rune sounds hot by the way *fan girl*
LoneArchAngel chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Talk about a cliffhanger! Definatly dedicate it to Erica. Can't wait! ::chews nails anxiously in wait before realizes its really whole hand::
DemonSurfer chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
_

Cool... Thanks for reviewing my story. I really apreciated it. And your bio said you like Inuyasha, right?
ibgone chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
1. Dedicate the next chapter to Erika like you did Rune.

2. Great introduction chapter for Rune.

3. Guess which box I'm clicking right now?
Anime Queen chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
great chapter! and lots of action, too! _ i like Rune, he's so mysterious. i think it's a great idea that you made him always look downwards so that his eyes are never seen! and i liked the fighting, too! great job!

i think you should introduce Erica first, and then make them meet... that way, you could describe her and all that, like with Rune. they can then meet at the end of the chapter, or something. i'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AQ
Horosha no Kage chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
In my opinions, I say you dedicate the next chapter to Erica and then let them meet... It seems even, to me. Other than that, great chapter. Can't wait to read the next.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »