Reviews for Outcast
krystalpendragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
i can relate, i'm always the odd one out, and usually shy, that's why i love expressing myself in poety. kinda sad but it's really good, and we're with you.
later
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/18/2003
i love this poem. it's so... ahh, i can't find a word! it's so... real. i like the line: 'i'm just an invisible pessimist'. it really hit me! oh, i disagree with scarywhenhyper! i think your poems are really cool and they *do* have emotion. you also have really cool titles for your poems!
GoldMetalGymnast chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
u are also good at these sad stories and in the poem when u said there is none of my kind, well u are wrong there I can definitly relate to this and I feel exactly the same way about my friends and family. and if I were considered one of your friends, I would last.
rhinestone butterfly chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
THAT IS AWESOME! lot of people can relate.. I can!
scarywhenhyper chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
ur poems are ok, i;ve been reading them... but they're missing something... like feeling put in and emotion.
crystal chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Not only does it rhyme, it is bold and rings true. _ I can kind of imagine u feeling like that..
Tom O'Hare chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
hey,

I really like your poem, although very sad. I especially like the line "I am a follower with my own mind". That really intrigued me.

~tom
exhaustedsmile chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Aww, this almost brought tears to my eyes because it's so true! This is great, and so true.
Brandi L chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Good poem. sad though. keep up the good work! ;)