Reviews for You Are Mine And I Am Yours
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
REDO IN FREEVERSE! Don't get this half-rhyme/rythm thing going. It really sucks and it's really sloppy. Poems can't be half-and-half. At least, not to me. Don't bother breaking up stanzas, just write and hit enter at random times. It would make it a LOT better...
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Again another beautiful and romantic poem! Well done! after reading some of you poems i have decided to put you on my favorites authors list! I really enjoy your poems and i hope that you keep writing!
floconfettis chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Wow ! Your poems are really good ! Sweet and deep... kinda romantic...

It's always better when it comes from the heart anywayz...

And thanx for reviewing my poems... But they were not my favorites ones ! lol If u want to read more of my poems, u're welcome !

~~ KaWaii ~~
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Its really a sweet poem. This one like some of your others leaves a happy feeling.
NizzHobbit chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
in the line 'together we fall' you never elaborate on that. You say all the good stuff. I wanna here what happens when you fall, and how you're picked up again. It's really nice though.

~Nizzy
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Oh wow, that was sweet. Makes me think there's hope for the human race.

~~Nire the Evil~~
BloodBrother chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Okay poem, but in the third stanza the repition of "or maybe" kinda takes away from the effect. This could work very well as a sonnet, if you worked a little on it. Overall a good poem though.
Ixyavi chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
You write the greatest love poems _ I really liked this one.
Sayvera chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Aww.. I really liked this. The only thing I would suggest is to try not to put "soul" at the end of two lines in the same stanza :D Thanks for reviewing my piece!
xerarch chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
this could be a song. it as a strong beat. it has awesome content, and i can relate with it so much. great job :) uhh, wow, the line, "Just me staring at your face.

Maybe that can be on a far and distant star,

" was just utterly beautiful. great job!