Reviews for Flawless
Kizuna chapter 22 . 8/3/2006
Heh, that kissing scene was awesome!:)
Kizuna chapter 21 . 8/3/2006
What a sweet chapter!:) Kael is adorable!:)
Kizuna chapter 20 . 8/2/2006
Hi! Sorry I haven't review in a while, but something has been wrong with the internet and I had to read off-line! Thanks for the log!:) Anyway, this story is very good! The charatcers are just adorable, all in different ways!:)
Kizuna chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Hehe! This last scene was so good! Especially Mikah!:) But gosh... I don't hope Darryl switch dorms...:-/
Kizuna chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
Oh no... Darryl won't sleep with him, right? Gosh... Poor Chad... Or maybe; poor Darryl...:-/
Kizuna chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
I liked the talk between Skylar and Kael, when they talked about the twins!:) To bad Mikah had to come in...:)
Kizuna chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
I really like this story! It's so good!:)
Kizuna chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hi! This was good! I'm going to keep reading!:)
Cattails chapter 41 . 6/16/2006
AH! Angsty end! And what happened to the twins? Nice to see Kael show some anger! Gah! No! Mikah had finally opened up! It took too much work to ruin now! That last scene was really sweet...
Cattails chapter 40 . 6/16/2006
Oh, poor Kael! He's so cute! Good to see Sully able to deal with this... That pen scene made me giggle! And the innuendoes :P What a jerky teacher...hope he learned his lesson.
Cattails chapter 39 . 6/16/2006
AAHH! QUIT BREAKING KAEL! He should at least leave a note or something... Wow, a lot of consoling in this chapter! 'Cept for the twins :P
Cattails chapter 38 . 6/16/2006
I just remembered something! Where's Kael's roommate? Yeah, curious again... Mikah's funny when he's drunk! He seems kind of...normal...and blunt :P Aw, Sully really is a sweetheart after all!
Cattails chapter 37 . 6/16/2006
Cool song :P Finally, Sully, FINALLY! Now, if they can actually keep it together this time, all will be well!
Cattails chapter 36 . 6/16/2006
Another voice of reason! James! Yay! FINALLY Sully's going to him! Took him long enough... And Mikah has really crazy mood-swings!
Cattails chapter 35 . 6/16/2006
I love the twins :P And Skylar's logic...who can question that?
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »