Reviews for Flawless
hudson396 chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
I like it, please keep on writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Please continue this! 'cus it's awesome! XD I love it!
myfishpajamas chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Great story. The characters are well-developed, humorous and very interesting. Mikah intrigues me greatly. I would like to read more. Please update soon!
Chibi Ryuichi chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Rockin' story! I love it! Though, I think you should put a slash warning in the summary so us slash readers will know what it is! (heh, some dorms are co-ed) :-D What's up with Mikah? Is he pyscho? Lol, he talks to his bear O.o And...is there going to be twincest? Just wondering. Darryl acts jealous.
psycho tabby cat chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
This seems like it could turn into a pretty interesting story... but I got a bit confused about who was who, and what they were doing. I think it would be a easier read (the character interactions would be easier to understand) if the characters were introduced more slowly or individually. Mikah and Skylar were introduced really well, it was just when the other characters came in that my little mind got befuddled :P

Thanks, D
Lex chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Very good! I cannot wait to read more of it. Much better than anything I could write! I like the teddy bear, that was cute. And the fact that it is same colour as roommate's hair.. funny.
swim052001 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
This story seems interesting as of now I would love to read the update. hit me up when you write another chapter!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47