Reviews for Thanks
Artemis Anderson chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I"m pretty sure you covered everything. d:D
MassDestructorOfSheep chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I really like this poem. It reminds me a lot of the guy I'm with. Many kudos to you :P
LaShell chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
the most i can say about that is aw. how sweet. i think you covered everything. if you want to work on anything i think it could be the flow...but it just might be that i am reading it the wrong way..idk. but anyways...it's really good! ~LaShell
Darkstar chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
This made me cry. It reminded me so much of my boyfriend. I give it 10% :)hehe
kobebeefcake chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Ah, what a well-known authoress you are! I've read your poem "Send Me An Angel" but wasn't sure if I reviewed it yet (I loved it, by the way). But this one's sweet and sugary. Would be a great Valentine's Day poem to send with a boquet of white and red roses.
Ja Ne and thanks for the fave!
Stryder B. Park chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Cool. Love the imagery.
Gethsemane of the Stream chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Whoa, that was amazing!
Man, I know exactly how you feel.
I'm not sure if your writing about a guy or a girl, but there is a chick I can definatly think of when I hear this poem.
Good job!
Will kill for money,
Gethsemane of the Stream.
waterbaby chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
oh so beautiful. i've said it before and i say itagain, you make the reader feel emotions
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Beautiful work, you pretty much said anything there was to be said.
Ruana chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
aww. its really sweet, unfortunately i can't appriciate it cos i have no one (sniff)

please rr some of mine
steph chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
wow how sweet and honest! i love this one too hehe :)
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
OMG! That was wonderful! I really like your poems! :)
Rebekah chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Hi Jen!

I've read through a few of your poems...and what can I say? They're mint! I especially love the one titled "Footprints"...its works of gold! Have you ever thought of publishing any of your work? I think any publisher would love to read your poems...keep up the good work!

I'll be sure to check back when you write some more :)

beck
tropical kisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
you don't need to add anything else, it's an awesome poem! keep up the good work
IWantToDeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
hmm, i think that's pretty much everything. great work - nicely stated )