Reviews for Love At First Sight
lindsay scissorhands chapter 13 . 6/13/2003
OMG! yay i liked the ending so much! that whole story was awesome, you have a great way of writing. it was totally awesome in the end! do you think you could review some of my other ones? i need someone w/ your good writing-ness (that was random) to help me w/ just the structure of the stories. other name is , thanks!
lindsay chapter 11 . 6/13/2003
thank you so much for telling me you updated! and thank you for reading alterations! keep this one up, must-read-more!
monadoll chapter 13 . 6/12/2003
ooh-la-laa! mrs. taylor! lol...the epilogue was very cool! seriously. i'm smiling even as i'm writing this. too bad that the story ended, but at least we had a good time reading this, that's the most important. ok, bybye

monadoll
JazzeeT chapter 13 . 6/11/2003
uh. that was so sweet of you to add the epilogue. i will def miss this story.
beautifuletdown chapter 7 . 6/11/2003
I don't like Dandridge. At first Lara seemed so cold and distant but i like her now. Another story with london in it. . .i really want to go there! What was Lara doing with Dandridge? I'll definitely find time to read more.
luckynumba7 chapter 13 . 6/11/2003
cute cute cute! I loved how you ended it! good job. thanks for reading my story and a couple of reviews!

luckynumba7 chapter 12 . 6/11/2003
that was cute. I liked it. Make it a happy ending please? For me? *makes puppy dog faces* pretty pretty please :D update soon

beautifuletdown chapter 3 . 6/11/2003
Great so far, and oh the UK!
ladyglaze chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
Hey I was gonna ask you.. if you like my writing as good as I like yours, how would you feel about writing a story together? Emaile me or let me know..
ladyglaze chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
wow, very good writing.. I dont have time to read more but.. very good fiction.. keep it up..
JazzeeT chapter 12 . 6/11/2003
what do you mean it will be the last and that you do not know if it will be a happy or sad ending. Waht, sniffle sniffle... im gonna be a little afarid to read it then. *sigh*

Nice chapter i like how you made more couply and sissy john is Lara's john so i like him all the same but you must have a happy ending. * i got candy and a million bucks with your name on it*
Baby Milo chapter 11 . 6/11/2003
That was one of the best chapters! Continue continue continue!
monadoll chapter 11 . 6/11/2003
lalalla! chapter 10 was really good..all of it is good..

sorry for not reviewing lately, i couldn't get on the internet for about 3 days *it was a real pain in the arse..lol..* anyway, i have seriously no idea how to get him look less sissy..in ch 11 he turned back to that situation, while before he almost looked like normal..lol..ok..bybye

monadoll
luckynumba7 chapter 10 . 6/10/2003
i like it! John finally quit being a dork and told her. And it was a good thing Lara asked him what went wrong or else things might've never been fixed! I love your story!

LPScissorhands chapter 10 . 6/10/2003
damn. that was so good! do you plan on writing more? if so, update me or let me know if you've written anything else!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »